"You can stay in my room if you want. It'll save me money." I told her with a wink. She rolled her eyes and I opened my door. She admired the room while I took a shower. When I was changed I found Olivia sitting on the balcony, forty-five stories up.

"This place is incredible." She breathed. I don't think she knew I was in the doorway. I just smiled and sat on the free chair next to her.

"So I noticed you stayed in my flat a while longer." I cheekily told her. Olivia's eyes widened and she looked at me.

"How did you find out?!" She asked. I held up my phone.

"Believe it or not, I work with the bills between Harold and I. And I noticed the electricity was double than it should be." I told her. She slammed her head back in the chair. "And who is this 'Brett' guy?" I asked. She turned and faced me again.

"How did you find out about THAT?!" She asked me. I pointed to my phone again.

"You seem to forget that I follow you on Twitter." I said smirking. I opened her most recent tweet from a few days ago. "'Hanging out with @BrettBoy91 today<3 Fallin for this kid!'" I read in my falsetto girl voice. She covered her reddening face.

"He's just a guy from one of my classes. We sorta...I don't know...talked?" She suggested. I just chuckled and looked out at the night sky. "Well things aren't going to work out anyway." Olivia said quietly.

"Why's that?" I asked. She hesitated.

"Well...we were about to...you know--"

"IN MY OWN HOME?!" I shrieked. Olivia's face flushed a deep red but she kept on.

"And I was t-taking off his pants...and...his penis...was so tiny." She said quietly. The only thing I could do was burst into laughter. Just billows of laughter. I bet you $50 at least ten people heard me laughing.

"He had a...tiny...p-penis?!" I asked between my laughter, tears forming at my eyes. Olivia's face was redder than a bucket...that was...red. Okay I'll work on my analogies later.

"So I lied to him to get his pants back on." She confessed. I still couldn't stop laughing!

"So did you break up with him?" I asked through my never-ending chuckles.

"Well we never officially became boyfriend and girlfriend so...I just told him I was visiting an...an ex-boyfriend and then my plan was to tell him I got back together with my ex boyfriend and then maybe he would just...disappear?" She explained, fidgeting with her hands.

"Oh so am I the glorious ex boyfriend you hook up with and realize I am just too damn sexy to let go?" I asked her with a wink. Olivia didn't smirk or roll her eyes at me, which was what I was expecting. She was quiet and didn't make eye contact. "Wait...I'm right?" I asked.

"Well I mean I needed it to sound legit! So yeah I kinda meant you." She retorted. I laughed again. I suddenly got a good idea.

"Well you know how I always wanted to be a drama teacher?" I asked, turning myself in the chair to face Olivia. She sat up and faced me. She just nodded. "Well I know that if you want to play the part, you must have emotion and feeling behind it." I told her. Olivia had a confused look on her face. I sat up fully and my knees brushed hers. "Then we've got to get you to feel the part." I whispered.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked.

"You've got to hook up with your 'ex-boyfriend'." I told her. I leaned my face in closer to hers. "And since you've chosen me to play the boyfriend role..." I hinted at. Any normal girl would be repulsed, but Olivia, being just as perverted and sex-crazed as a normal man, just smirked.

"Then I guess we better get to work." She said in a hushed tone. I winked and then kissed her. It meant nothing, but I had been craving human contact, so it was fulfilling.

The kiss slowly turned sexual and I was practically feeling her up through her clothes. Soon clothes were no longer a problem and soon we were back into the room and no longer on the balcony.

I'm glad I have this kind of friendship with Olivia. No regrets and all these benefits? It's not like I love her or anything. She just takes my mind off everything. Luckily she's always there when I desperately need her. If our mums found out...she wouldn't be the only one smacking my bum.

*****************************AUTHOR'S NOTE *****************************

Hope you liked this chapter!! and yes that is actually how I feel about the whole 'Larry Stylinson' disupute that blew up over twitter. you have no right to hate on Louis' relationship because you want him to be gay. makes no sense. so yeah thought i'd throw in my own opinion(: anyways...PLEASE COMMENT!!!! omfg reading all those comments on the last chapter was the best!!! vote and comment and read please!!! thanks lovelies(:

-Kate xx