Biting her bottom lip Tess brought her hand from behind her back and placed a magazine on my lap. Puzzled by her action I opened my mouth to question her when the caption on the front page caught my eye. My eyes widened as I recognized my name and snatched the tabloid into my hands as I retread the headline:

Khloe Sparks breaks her silence at last.

"What did I do?" I gasped as I saw the photo of me holding a microphone in my hand at what I think was Stacy's wedding

"Turn to page twelve and see for yourself." Aaron said

Swallowing past the sudden nausea that hit me hard I turned to the page and wished I hadn't. There between my hands was a two page spread of photos of me at Stacy's wedding, a few had me and Aaron and Tess who had her hand over my mouth. The array of photos of me giggling into the mic were in the middle along with a photo of the three of us outside of my apartment. Some and me looking as happy as can be, others were of me looking oddly somber as I faced my family, but most showed just how pissed drunk I was. Shaking my head in disbelief I turned the page and found my heart pausing in mid beat.

One the left page was old photos of my previous relationships. One of Tyler and I at one of my father's election celebrations; I was holding to his waist smiling like the clueless fool I was as Tyler stared aimlessly ahead of us. Looking at the photo now I should have seen the signs then, he never had feelings for me and seeing this photo was the solid proof the younger me needed to understand then. Lowering my gaze to the photo below that one I couldn't help but smirk as I saw a photo of Greg and I. It was at his father's yacht; Greg sat with a glass in his hand chatting with near by guests while I sat an arm length away with my eyes glued to my phone. I remember that night, it was a total bore fest that I suffered through because Greg whined on about how I never want to go out together. Thinking back to that day made me realize how incredibly stupid I was to think that relationship could work. It was obvious that we didn't have any chemistry or any true feelings for the other but I was so desperate to make the relationship work that I didn't notice the smaller details.

Turning my attention to the right page I felt a longing ache in my chest as a sad smile curved my lips. There in color was the photo of Wes and I at Stacy's engagement. Wes being the ass he was at the time had his hand on my butt and a devilish grin as I stared up at him in annoyance. I remember genuinely considering to cut his hand when we arrived at our place. Beneath that photo was of us kissing at the mouth of the den in my parents' home; the day my mother rudely kicked us out after my not so nice comment about my father's infidelity. That was our first kiss and the first time I saw the softer, caring side of Wes and that was the day the dates started. Those dates are the reason I let my guard down, the reason I started to see Wes in a different light and the reason why I started to like him.

"You don't look that upset."

Shaking my head I lowered the magazine "It's nothing the press can't see for themselves."

Brows furrowed, Tess glanced down at the photos "No, I'm sure the press wouldn't have figured out Greg is gay or that your father has been taking money from you."

"How did you..."

Before I could finish my sentence she lifted the magazine and pointed at the article around the photos. Skimming through the article I felt all color drain from my face as I read about my behavior last night. As I read I couldn't believe I said what I did, I wouldn't do that. It's not me. Shaking my head I turned back to the photos of me at the wedding and wished I hadn't as I read the part about my not so accidental spill about Greg's gender preference.

"Tell me I didn't." I groaned as I threw the magazine aside

I can't read anymore then what I have, I mean did I really tell the room full of friends and family that Stacy's marriage is a sham and during the actual wedding! Dropping backwards I squeezed my eyes shut wondering why I would do something so insane! How could I have done this? Mentally slapping myself I knew the answer; alcohol was the encouragement.