Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Slowly I felt my body wake from sleep and I couldn't help but moan in protest, I was having an amazing wet dream that starred a very naked Wes and his talented mouth. I smiled, recalling the vivid dream when I felt a pair of lips brush the inside of my thigh. Shocked, I immediately snapped my legs shut when a warm hand settled between the inside of my thighs, preventing me from closing them.

"Relax kitty kat." Wes chuckled from in between my legs

"You scared me half to death." I said relieved it wasn't a stranger like I first thought

"What are you doing down there?" I asked, propping myself up on my elbows I attempted to sit up when his strong hand fell across my torso. Gently he pushed down forcing me on to my back.

"Greeting the kitty."

My brows pulled together in momentary confusion when I felt his finger skitter up my thighs, he wouldn't! Sensing my sudden nervousness he chuckled softly before trailing kisses up my thigh, the sensation of his lips on the sensitive skin had my veins pumping with anticipation as he came closer to my core.

"Soft." he muttered, as he spread my legs further apart so my womanhood was in clear view for him.

My attempt to snap my legs shut were futile, placing each hand behind my knees he pried my legs further. Heat flushed my cheeks as the sound of his sharp intake of breath met my ears. Humiliated I tried once more to close my legs as my hands tugged at the cream colored sheets, in the hopes of hiding myself but my hopes were crushed when Wes gripped the end of the sheets. With one tug he managed to snatch the sheets from my body leaving me out on display like a stay at a museum, open for his observing eye.

Placing one hand over my sex he lowered his thumb so it rested over my pearl, gently he rubbed small circles as his hot breath neared my heated core. "Don't hide from me kitty kat." he growled, the vibrations traveling across my skin "I want to see you, all of you."

"Wes-" I started to protest when he traced my lower lips with his tongue, stealing the breath from my lungs.

The sensation of his hot breath hitting my swollen pearl had my walls clenching searching for more, anything that would settle the fire starting in my lower stomach. Gulping nervously I opened my mouth to ask him to come back up here when his wet tongue swiped down my slit, the tip grazing the softness beneath.

Groaning, Wes repeated his actions but this time allowed his tongue to slip past my outer lips. My breath caught in my lungs as he placed his lips over my slippery entrance, the heat of his mouth pressed against my womanhood sent a wave of electricity through my entire system. Clutching a fistful of the already wrinkled sheets, I buckled my hips closer to his mouth in wild abandonment.

"That's it kitty kat." he said in a husky tone that had more moisture forming between my legs. He groaned, a guttural sound that had my toes curling "Let me taste your sweetness."

His flat tongue licked at my entrance once more before his mouth latched on my core. Inhaling a sharp breath I felt the gentle brush of his lips, soft, strokes as if he were kissing me. The thought of him kissing me down there the way he does to the lips on my face had my blood spiking with arousal. Sinking my teeth onto my bottom lip as his tongue traced my clìstoris before plunging it into my dripping core and stealing the breath from my lungs.

Swirling his tongue around he grinned against me and brought the tip of his smooth tongue into my entrance, the unexpected invasion had me squirming for more. Slipping it back out he thrust his tongue into my dripping hole and I lost it. Like a woman possessed I jerked my hips upwards as my legs lifted so I had my thighs pressed to the side of his face, silently begging for more.