%*Magma Blaze*%

Quirk: Magma Blaze - The user's skin can 'crack up' and heat to immense temperatures and summon magma from the Earth's crust. They can also manipulate the magma to any shape or form they wish, that includes hardening the magma into obsidian. Because of this, the user has heat and fire resistance, even when their quirk is not in use.

Drawbacks: Due to the immense heat the quirk emits, the user will get dry skin and dehydration after usage. If they go over the limit of 30 - 40 minutes, the user will begin to lose their heat and fire resistance and suffer from 2nd and 3rd-degree burns. Sometimes 4th degree burns if they use a massive amount of it at the same time whilst going over the 30min limit.

Ultimate/Special Move: Magma Giant
The user is able to recreate a 15-metre tall Magma replica of themselves and control it either being on the ground or merged completely with the Titan. If they control it from the ground, whatever moves the user makes the Titan makes also, however, if they were fused with the Titan they'll be moving as normal. This requires a lot of strength as the user will be forced into carrying the weight of the magma during offence and defence. (What can I say, Anime never has logic)

Other: 
- The user has a tendency to use their quirk when pissed.
- They have to put lotion on their skin almost every day.