" Do you seriously think that someone will fall for me after seeing this face? " she showed her index finger to her face asking him. 

Bala laughed at her and said," I too think the same then why are you waiting here? "

Anjali sighed and said," Fine, you won't leave me until I say the reason right? I don't want to come to class and especially to the blood camp. That idiot Aadhi gave my name without asking me so I am trying to hide here but you caught me because of my unfavorable luck. " Anjali said pouting her lips holding her mobile phone tightly. 

" Hahahahahahahahahahaha, you would have told me, I could have given you a better idea. Anyone can find you easily here. Go and hide in the foremost corner of the library, no one will come to the library today " Bala said smirking at her. 

Anjali hugged him and said," You are great Bala. I will buy you two pizza today evening. Love you bye" and started running to the library. Bala laughed at her and started walking to his class. 

Varun arranged everything for the camp in a conference room by placing chairs and tables to place the necessary items. He ordered his few class members to occupy those seats since they are the ones who going to process the test. He was very busy running here and there for his work, meanwhile, Aadhi approached him. They both smiled at each other. 

"Sorry, bro. I was little late. Do you need any help now? " Aadhi asked walking with Varun to match his speed. 

" Everything is arranged. Now do one thing. Go and approach representative of final year class and ask him to come with their class members who are given their names. If they ask about you anything, just tell me that I asked you to tell them. " Varun said moving fastly entering into the department. Aadhi nodded his head and started running to the final year class. Everything was going according to their plan, even professors have given their blood to show their interest. 

In the classroom, Bala, Vaishu, and Rohini were chatting since there is no class till afternoon. 

"Where is Anjali? She didn't informed me about taking leave? " Vaishu asked in between their conversation taking her mobile from her bag. 

" She is in college only, don't call her. She will come at the right time. " Bala told thinking of a plan to catch her. Aadhi entered the class asking the students to reach the conference hall. Everyone moved, Aadhi reached his row. He looked around to see everyone except Anjali. 

" Where is Anjali? " Aadhi asked Bala knowing she couldn't have reached the conference room this early.

" We don't know. She took leave I think. " Vaishu said making eye contact with him. 

" What? I dropped her in a bike stand in the morning. Till now, she didn't came here? " Aadhi asked confused. Vaishu nodded her head. 

Bala came closer to him and whispered slowly making sure the girls won't hear the conversation," I know where is she. I will tell you but with one condition. I want a chicken biryani today. You have to come with me tonight and buy me that. If you accept, I will tell you. " 

Aadhi sighed and nodded at him. Bala smiled and said proudly," She is hiding in the library. I am the one asked her to hide there. " 

Aadhi looked at him in shock and said," You are truly a best friend for her. Keep it up. " Aadhi tried to walk from there to go to the library but suddenly Bala grabbed his hand. 

" Don't tell her I am the one who told you her hiding place. She told that she will buy me pizza if the plan works. I will make her buy even if it fails but you don't spoil my plan. " Bala requested him which makes Aadhi glare at him and he nodded his head and went out.