Chapter 1

Lucy Heartfillia is abeautiful and hot girl that was new to Fairy Tail when she joined. Her life is going nowhere until she meets Gray Fullbuster, a strong, smart man who has a habit of taking off his clothes. She also meet some new people named Erza, Natsu, and Happy. Erza, Natsu, and Happy thought that she was nice and she should join Team Natsu when they take a job. So they introduced themselves.

"Hey, are you the new person that everyone was talking about?" Natsu asked.

"Yea!" Lucy said.

"What is your name?" Erza asked.

"My name is Lucy Heartfillia and I use celestial spirit magic." Lucy said.

"That is cool." Natsu asked.

"Thanks." Lucy said.

"I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Erza Titania Scarlet, but you can call me Erza. I use requip magic" Erza said.

"My name is Happy. I can fly." Happy said.

"And my name is Natsu Dragneel, but you can call me Natsu. I am a fire dragon slayer too." Natsu said.

Gray went were Natsu, Happy, and Erza was at and he saw a new person by them.

"Who are you?" Lucy pointed at a shirtless person.

"My name is Gray Fullbuster, but you can call me Gray. I use ice maker magic." Gray said.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Lucy Heartfillia and I use celestial spirit magic." Lucy said.

"Really! That is nice." Gray said.

Mirajane walk up to them asking Lucy a quick question.

"You must be Lucy, my name is Mirajane Strauss. You can call me Mira for short. I can give you the guild mark." Mira said.

"Are you serious Mirajane?" Lucy asked.

"Sure. Tell me what color and where you want me to put it?" Mira asked.

"I want pink and I want it to be on my stomach." Lucy said.

"Ok Lucy." Mira said.

After a few seconds........

"There you go Lucy. Now you are a part of the Fairy Tail guild now." Mira said.

"Thanks Mira." Lucy said.

Then she left to find her friends. In her mind, she was thinking if she wants to tell them about her other powers that she also has but she wasn't ready to tell them.

"Hey Lucy, are you okay?" Erza asked.

"Can I tell you something in private Erza?" Lucy asked.

"Sure thing Lucy." Erza said.

They went somewhere private so that no one can here what they said.

"What happened Lucy?" Erza asked.

"Can you promise me something Erza?" Lucy asked.

"I promise Lucy." Erza said.

"I am not only a celestial dragon slayer. I am also an element dragon slayer and a god dragon slayer." Lucy said.

"No joke, right Lucy?" Erza asked.

"I am not joking. I can show you a few tricks that I have learned over the past few years when I was training how to use celestial dragon slayer, element dragon slayer, and god dragon slayer." Lucy said.

"Ok. Let's go outside were no one can see us." Erza said.

Erza and Lucy went outside were no one can see them because it was a secret among the two of them.

"Here goes nothing. CELESTIAL DRAGON ROAR!!!!" Lucy shot out.

Her roar hit a tree because she need a target it hit on.

"That was impressive Lucy. You did awesome. We should head back to the guild hall before our friends noticed that we are gone." Erza said.

"Ok Erza." Lucy said.

The head of to the guild hall and they started to find a job to take and they left to take the mission that they chose of from the request board.

If you guys like this chapter, please comment, vote, and don't forget to tell your friends about this story. Thanks guys!!!!😊😊😊