Part 25.

✨

Megsmith

Megsmith

Cause baby this ain't nothing new.

Liked by Daviddobrik, Jeff, Corinnakopf and 2,846,827 others.

I walked in to the house with the twins, David had Rosa and I had Rhett in the car seats. We placed them on the counter before taking them out of there seats and bringing them in to their room. I laid him in his bed softly before walking out and laying in our bed, I was completely exhausted to say the least. This momma was not used to all this, I don't think I was really ready for all this. I felt the tears fall down my face before the sobbing started. Why did I get pregnant so young? Why? I felt depressed and I didn't want to feel this way, I just had two beautiful children with an amazing guy why was I so depressed? David came in quickly to hold me tight and ask what was wrong. "I don't know I feel like I made a mistake but I know it's not a mistake." "No no no baby it's okay you're okay we're okay, we will get through this I love you." He kissed my forehead and laid down with me, having me cuddle in to his chest. He was all I needed in this world, him and my babies.

I woke up to the birds chirping and my depression feeling a little better than the day before. I got up and made a quick cup of coffee as the babies still slept, including David. I sat next to Natalie and smiled. "You look amazing for just having twins." I felt my smile grow bigger and a blush cross my face. "Thanks Nat I can't believe I'm a mom to twins." "Me either everything has moved so fast in the last nine months." "I know now you're dating Jeff and you guys are moving in like how does this all happen?" "David." We both said like drake and josh would say Megan. I laughed out just as David walked out of the bedroom holding one of the babies as they screamed. "Here come to momma." I said while putting down my coffee and grabbing my little girl. I bounced her as I walked over to the couch before putting the breast pillow on my lap and lifting up my shirt so she could eat. David made sure his friends didn't come without texting first as I was always breastfeeding in the living room not wanting to move too much after just pushing out two babies.

David sat next to me switching on the tv to see the local news having a story about how one of the highest payed youtubers had his twins over the weekend. It was all that people talked about.