Part 1.

Megsmith

Megsmith

My reputation nevers been worse so, you must like me for me.

Liked by toddysmith, Corinnakopf, vanilladingdong and 583,486 others.

Comments have been disabled.

I walked in to my apartment that I currently shared with my best friend, Corinna. We have been inseparable since the day I moved here basically. We met on the plane from Florida where she was visiting friends and I was leaving from my boring life to become a makeup artist and hopefully make it big out here in LA.

I groaned as I finished my hike with Jeff and Toddy, Corinna's on and off boyfriend. They were toxic for each other and I've tried to tell her multiple times but now she needed to figure it out for herself. Jeff was my current fling, we just fucked around some days it was no big deal. We just both liked to have sex and wanted someone we trusted to do it with and bam that's how that happened. I got in to my Range Rover before waving to the boys and driving off. No I wasn't part of whatever there squad was called I didn't even vlog. I didn't even know David that well. We met at parties once and a while, me being a wild child I was at every party where as David was a goody too shoes and only went to parties if he needed footage. Which made me think he was just using his friends but I didn't know him so I couldn't judge him.

I got in to my shower washing all the sweat off me before washing my hair quickly and getting out. I brushed and pulled my hair up in to a bun, it was July here in LA and it was about 200 degrees. It wasn't really 200 but it sure felt it. I slipped on a light and airy sundress before slipping my thong on. I grabbed the water on my nightstand and chugged it quickly enjoying the feeling of the water going down. I checked my phone to see Jeff had texted me to see if I was doing anything. I literally just saw this dude and he couldn't ask me in person? "I'm not busy come over." I texted back before cleaning up my bed.

The doorbell rang faster than I thought it would, I got up going over to the door and opening it up quickly before he pulled me in for a quick kiss. The door shut behind me before he pulled me on top of him as he laid on my bed. He was just soo hot.

I got off him breathing heavy with a huge smile on my face. "Is it possible it gets better every time?" "I get what you mean." He said while pulling his jeans up and throwing his shirt over his head. "Leaving so soon?" I pouted. "Toddy needs me for a bit with David." I nodded and he kissed my forehead before walking out my door. Ugh men.

I walked in to the party toddy was throwing tonight. I grabbed vodka and redbull before going over to Zane and wrapping my arms around his neck before taking a sip from my red solo cup. "Baby!" I giggled as his happiness and continued to talk with him about life for a little till I saw David walk in. He sure knew how to own a place. Everyone looked at him before going back to what they were doing. He had his huge camera in his hand and a goofy smile on his face. "Ooh does someone have a crush on David?" "I turned my attention back to Zane. "No Zane, I don't even know him." "Mhm." He obviously didn't believe me, but no one except toddy knew about me and Jeff fucking so I could understand where they thought I might be interested in him, but I wasn't I swear.