Part 14.

✨

I laid in bed as David rubbed my side gently with his fingertips. I turned around to smile at him. He had this huge goofy grin on his face which made me happy. He pulled me on top of him with his good hand and started to kiss me gently. On my mouth then down my throat making my breath hitch in my throat. We made out for a little while before it become too much and the pajamas were coming off.

I panted next to him as we just finished our love making before kissing his cheek and running off to the shower. I washed everything before getting out and drying myself off. I felt good today, I felt happy. Even thought there was a lot going on in my life I felt content and happy with it. I smiled at David as I got dressed in my sweater looking leggings, a lacy bralette and a sweater over my shoulders. I placed my couple necklaces on and walked out of the room to see what Natalie was up to.

 I placed my couple necklaces on and walked out of the room to see what Natalie was up to

"Hey love." "Hey girl you look amazing oh my god." I smiled and felt myself blush, not many people complimented me except David so it felt good that someone else thought I was pretty. "Thank you, what are you up to today?" "I'm not sure whatever David needs done basically, Jason posted the vlog did you watch it?" "No I haven't I need to." I sat down on the couch next to her and she pressed it on. David came walking out with freshly showered hair. He kissed me before sitting down at the table typing on his phone. Me and Natalie watched through the whole vlog, David came and sat next to me with his arms wrapped around my waist when I was screaming at everyone and crying trying to hold his blood in him. I smiled at him and there were a couple more clips and the vlog was over. I kissed his cheek and got up to get a water. O chugged half of it when he came to the kitchen and wrapped his arms around me before kissing my forehead. "You okay bug?" "Yeah just can't believe what's already happened to us since we started dating I'm wondering if more bad stuff is gonna happen." "Hey hey hey, don't worry we will be okay nothing will happen to us I was just being stupid while drunk and you know I never get drunk it was a one time thing bug." I nodded and put my face in his chest as the tears fell. Maybe I wasn't good enough for David? Maybe all the comments he got and I got deserving to lose my baby, how ugly I am, how I'm a bad influence. Their the reason I don't have comments on. I never look at them except it's overwhelming and annoying the fuck out of me. Maybe they were all right, maybe I should leave him. It'll be better for both of us at this point.

Megsmith

Megsmith

Kissed your girl and made you cry🖤

Liked by Daviddobrik, Corinnakopf, Jeff and 1,596,937 others.

Comments have been disabled.