Part 5.

Megsmith

Megsmith

What a time, for you and I.

Liked by daviddobrik, Jeff, Corinnakopf and 846,396 others.

Comments have been disabled.

My followers have gone up since David tagged me in that photo, even when I was in pictures with Jeff and Todd I didn't get this much hate, so my comments were always turned off. I couldn't take the hate. I walked in to my clients house before placing my stuff down in the bathroom. "Hey babe! Just getting dressed I'll be out in a sec." "Of course." I smiled and finished taking everything I needed out. She walked out and smiled before hugging me. "Ahh I missed you." "I've missed you more how was Greece?" "Fucking amazing, you need to come next time, plus I sucked at my makeup." "Please you know what your doing." "Yeah right, you always know how to make me look good." I did her makeup and made small talk in between. "So how's the Jeff situation?" "It's over he went back to his ex, I just don't understand like he didn't want a relationship but as soon as she's back in the picture he's in a relationship. Am I just not good enough." "Please you are a bad bitch, he doesn't know what he's missing." I giggled as I finished her makeup before spraying her with setting spray. "Okay let me take a picture and we're good." "Okay sweetheart." I took the picture quickly and started cleaning up my mess. "Don't sell yourself short, you have an amazing business and I see you're hanging with Mr.dobrik lately you'll get even more clients. Maybe you just need some time to yourself." "Yeah maybe." I smiled and waved before I walked out of there. I packed my stuff in my trunk before getting in the car and posting her makeup to my Instagram.

Megsmithmakeup

Megsmithmakeup

Tagged: Nina

Loved glamming up @/Nina today for her shoot! And I just love her!

Liked by Nina, Daviddobrik, Corinnakopf and 956,936 others.

Comments have been disabled.

I walked in to David's house thanks to Natalie opening the door for me. "Where is he?" "Uhm his room I think." I was finally going to tell David how I really felt, this shit was scary but I had a feeling he would be worth it. I opened his door to see him on top of the one and only Liza. "Meg really?" He looked pissed. Cool now he's mad at me. "Oh my god I'm so sorry." I closed the door and felt the tears brim my eyes. I knew this was stupid I shouldn't of done this, Liza would always be his number one and I knew that now. I ignored Natalie's pleads as I walked out the door and drove off. I didn't need him I didn't need any guy. I drove and drove till I was at his front door. I knocked till he answered. "Baby what's wrong?" "Zane my life is so messed up." He grabbed me in a hug and led me in the house. All I needed was my best friends. I explained everything to him, literally everything and he just listened like the good friend he is. "I don't know what to do Zane, I thought maybe he liked me too." "He probably does but Liza will always be a constant in his life till he officially moves on." I nodded and laid my head on his lap as we watched jackass.

I got in to my apartment to hear Corinna and toddy arguing yet again. I sighed and laid down on my bed placing a pillow over my ears trying to block them out. But it wasn't working so I got up and walked in to her room. "Either stay together or break up this fighting is too toxic for both of you, and shut the fuck up I'm sick of it." I slammed the door behind me and laid on my bed before passing out.

Daviddobrik

Daviddobrik

I think I messed up badly, but I think I can fix it.

Liked by Jeff, megsmith, lizakoshy and 3,856,926 others.

Comments have been disabled.