Chapter 27 - A Loophole

Start from the beginning

"But without this position, I will have to return to my career as a lowly thief," she continued rambling, pulling away from me with tears in her eyes. "I have not only failed myself and you, but also my family. Oh Loki, what am I supposed to do? I-I cannot go back home as a failure, what will my family say? The worst thing is that I knew that this fairytale would not last, but I didn't think anything of it because of the happiness I have had in the past few days. Perhaps if I-"

"Marry me," I interrupted her, realization washing over me.

Kára did a double take, shocked by what I had proposed, "wh-what?"

"Odin would no longer be able to claim that our relationship is improper if you become nobility. Tie yourself to me and my position as prince, for whatever it is worth at this point, should protect you from banishment."

"B-but Loki, I-I barely know you, how can I marry you?" She asked, still seeming to try to fully comprehend what was going on.

"This may be our only way to stay together, Kára, please just trust me. And perhaps we do not even have to get married right away, a simple engagement may be enough to sway Odin from trying to get rid of you," I encouraged her, my eyes pleading with her to say yes.

"And then we could have a long engagement to make sure that marriage is what we both desire?" She clarified, seeming to be on the brink of agreement.

I nodded before getting down on one knee before her, producing an emerald ring in my hands to present her with, "Lady Kára, will you do me the honor that I shall never be worthy of and promise to be my wife?"

"If you think that it will keep us together, then of course I will Loki, I love you," she replied, a large smile breaking out across her face. I felt my lips twitch upwards to match hers as I slipped the ring onto her finger and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

"By the gods I love you," I muttered into her lips as I trailed my hands down her gorgeous body - the body that was going to soon be mine and mine alone.

"Loki, we must get to the lesson, we have lost some time as it is," she giggled, but the way her back arched as my hands explored her revealed that she did not want me to stop any more than she did.

"Then I will just have to make this quick," I growled into her ear, nibbling it lightly as I hitched her skirts up.

(A/N): And I am throwing in the smut warming, please proceed to the next chapter if you are uncomfortable with these scenes

"Mm, Loki, perhaps we should wait until tonight," she replied, closing her eyes and throwing her head back as I slipped my hand beneath her undergarments. I loved watching the affect that my touch had on her, it was almost as pleasurable as the sex itself. If I was not completely hard by this point, watching her bite her lip to try to restrain her moans would have done it for me.

"Oh do not think for one second that this will get you out of tonight, I plan on fully ravishing you later on as well," I replied, gently picking her up and sitting her on the table in the room, spreading her legs wide.

I knelt before her, licking her folds free of her juices, finding pleasure in the small moans that she tried to restrain as I did so. She gripped the sides of the table, tensing up. I smiled as I removed my tongue, feeling her frustration without her having to speak it vocally.

"You do not to come yet, my darling," I spoke undoing my pants, despite being just as capable to quickly do away with them with magic.

"Please Loki," she pleaded, propping herself up on the table to look me in the eye. "You did say that you wanted to be quick."

"Well now I am quite tempted to keep teasing you, I quite enjoy this."

She groaned, "please Loki, tease me all you want tonight, just please take me now."

"How can I deny my fiancée?" I asked rhetorically as I lined myself up with her entrance, pushing myself inside of her. Her walls were warm and wet, causing a ripple of pleasure to pass through me. Knowing that she had adjusted to my size, I began to move within her, starting with slow and careful strokes, making sure not to hurt her more than I was pleasuring her.

"Loki, stop with this agonizing pace," she pleaded, moving her hips in sync with mine in an attempt to quicken my pace.

I did as she requested, mostly because my slow movements were getting frustrating for me as well. The table creaked beneath is a bit, but neither of us took notice as I began to slam into her, desperate to feel the friction between our bodies. I could feel my movements getting sloppier as I reached my climax, but I was desperately trying to hold it together for her.

She was losing her restraint to keep quiet so I placed my lips on hers to muffle any noises, not wanting the guards to hear us and interrupt when we were so close to ecstasy. I could feel her walls tightening around me as her breathing quickened, her fingers digging into my back. Part of me wished to prolong this moment by pulling out and letting her pleasure subside once more, but before I found the strength to do that she let out a shudder as she collapsed beneath me. Riding the waves of her orgasm, I felt myself release as well, surges of dopamine spreading through my body.

"You know, our lessons should be this fun more often," I smiled at her, placing a kiss on her lips.

"Do not get used to it, Loki, this is not happening again. From now on all of our lessons will be focused strictly on magic," she replied coyly, lightly pushing me off of her.

"Oh, so you want me to use magic to pleasure you,? I teased, refastening my pants as she fixed her dress.

She rolled her eyes, "I would say no, but I know that you would be able to tell that would be a complete lie. Now be quiet so we can get to work."