Chapter 1 ~ Welcome to the hospital!(OLD)

I AM REWRITING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU WANT A BETTER WRITTEN VERSION THEN SKIP AHEAD A FEW CHAPTERS. IM GONNA DELETE THESE CHAPTERS SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Third person]

He had nothing. He did used to have stuff but that was all taken from him. What was the point? Why did they insist on helping him? When Kurono had arrived here he was told that they were to cure him, help him, save him. But he didn't need saving, couldn't be helped and didn't want to be cured.

How had everything gone wrong oh so fast? His life had collapsed on him like a large wave in a thunder storm, crashing down and swallowing him in pain and sorrow.

[Hari's point of view]

"Sooooo~ this'll be your room for however long you'll be staying here! Just hang around while we go get a doctor! Don't worry you'll love them~" God, this women annoyed me. She acted like this place was a damn hotel! The door closed behind the annoying lady, what was her name? Sha- shono? Shannon? Something along those lines.

Letting out a sigh of relief, I sat on the bed. Not the comfyest but it was still better than my old one. I let my body flop onto the bed, my silver hair sprawling around my head. Rolling over, I covered my face with my hair once again. I felt safer with my face covered. In the past it and caused so many problems for me like bullying, weird looks from strangers and the sort. I mean, it's not like I'm ugly, I'm just different looking.

Anyway, I wonder what the doctor treating me will be like. Better cross my fingers they aren't anything like shashoshannon. If they are like her my mental state will most likely decline rather than improve. Guess I'll just wait and see.

♡~°Yeah I got kinda lazy writing this. It's 3am and I have school in the morning so I just wanted it over with. The next chapters should be a lot longer than this one and the story will get more interesting. Hopefully.°~♡