Advice for the Brokenhearted

What is Love? For me, love is a short word, easy to spell, difficult to define and impossible to live without. That's my definition of love.

But what is Love for you? Stupid? Crazy? Not important? Pathetic? Heartbreaking? Well, a lot of people say those things. Especially the ones who are broken hearted.

Or maybe not. I'm not a fortune teller you know. Sometimes people just let things happen in their life even if they don't have a clue what'll happen to them or to their future.

Let me tell you something, I know how it feels to be broken hearted and trust me, been there, done that. And if you don't remember, let me remind you.

It feels bad right? And when you're alone you overthink things and then you think that you really are lonely, you don't know what to do and what not to do, you don't know what to say, you don't want to eat, you don't wanna talk to anybody and you feel sick and all. But that's not all of it.

Sometimes you wanna kill yourself and go back in time and tell yourself that you shouldn't have said yes or like him/her and mostly, loved him/her.

Yes. When you love someone its wonderful and painful at the same time. You don't know when to say the 'L word' and you don't know when to stop. But that's completely normal.

Everyone is not perfect. We make mistakes, we forgive and move on. But for some, its not easy because of the pain they are feeling.

But haven't you thought that moving on is good for you? Or forgiving is the first step to move on? That's what I thought.