Night Of The Storms

The rains seemed not to stop and Karlie could already see all the worried faces she would have to answer on reaching home. All had been well done and well prepared. The plan had gone as perfect as one could've hoped for. The dare was just another reason for Karlie and Taylor to be alone, that way Karlie could've easily confessed it upto her. The ocean too had worked it's magic, fundamentally improving the conditions for their happy union.

The couple stood close to each other, Taylor shivering and cursing herself for having only worn a jersey tshirt dress.

She could feel the drops of water, hitting her body like the lashing waves on the beach rocks, her teeth chattering under the effect of the cold.

"Here," Karlie swung her jacket around Taylor's cold body, making sure it wrapped her perfectly.

Taylor nodded as she put in her arms through the folds and took hold of Karlie's hands.

"Let's go home," she chattered, inching away a little as she could hear the lightning thunder above them, sending chills down her spine.

"Yes, I thought so too.", Karlie replied, supporting Taylor by putting an arm around her and shoving the keys down her back pocket.

***

The storm outside seemed not to have faded away, the strong wind blew faster than ever, not even dipping for a moment.

Karlie helped Taylor out of the car, her hand still holding her arms as she steered the singer into the house. The girl continued to cough and sneeze, whilst she dropped the keys on the table.

Taylor could feel Karlie's arms lifting her up by the thighs. The model herself was extremely wet, having given away her baseball jacket was doing anything but giving her warmth. Taylor wasn't complaining, rather she was glad that Karlie had picked her up.

Taylor could sense Karlie's rhythmic breathing sounds against her torso, as she wrapped her arms around the model's neck. It felt like they were going up to Taylor's room.

Greeted by lightning, Karlie shouldered open the door, her v-neck stuck to her skin like the cobwebs on an old antique clock piece.

Laying Taylor on the bed, she looked into her blue eyes, blanketing her with the black sheets that were laid around.

But Taylor seemed to have other plans for the night. Pulling Karlie on top of her, she whispered,

"I need you to stay."

Karlie opened her mouth to argue but was cut off by the soft feel of Taylor's lips on her own.

Nothing had to be said and nothing was left to heard, because they were together and the fast paced world they were so used to live in was miles away.

Karlie cupped Taylor's chin, reciprocating by kissing her back and leaning back after, heaving for breath. Taylor pulled her closer, her dainty little hands lost in Karlie's dark hair. The model began placing soft butterfly kisses on her neck, grazing a bit of flesh here and there.

The opportunity to have Taylor to herself had come to her at last, and to not have taken advantage of it when Taylor herself was egging her on, would've been insane on her part.

The shirted singer started lifting Karlie's tshirt off, admiring her tanned body as she had on the beach the day before. Karlie leaned in to remove all of Taylor's clothes, throwing them at the corner of the room.

"Goddamn, I'm not supposed to be so in love with you," Taylor whispered against her neck, as Karlie kissed the top of her forehead, spacing down to her chest and then her navel.