Love?

Ricky was such a tease, believe it or not. He grabbed my bloody wrist and licked it while moaning.

"Ricky..." I tried to restrain myself from moaning. "Please.... don't." It was too late and I moaned in pleasure. He pushed me to the wall and kissed my neck. "Ricky!" I finally managed to kick off of me- perhaps too hard. He looked at me with wide eyes. He frowned and slid down the wall and sat on the floor. I sat down beside him feeling bad about rejecting him.

"Ricky, I'm so sorry. I just don't wanna hurt you. I could've handled that in a better way." He turned and looked me in the eyes.

"No. I'm sorry. I was forcing you to, and you had all rights to do that. It's just-" He looked down struggling to tell me. "I guess you feeding on me feels better to me than it does to you. I just wanted to see what you would do."

"No Ricky. Your blood is a rare type and it tastes so good to me that I hardly can stop myself from drinking you dry." He looked up at me again.

"So this means that I can't kiss you or do anything." He frowned.

"No. Just next time take it a bit slower." I put my hand on top of his and smiled. He returned a smile. I got up and gave him my hands to help him up. I started to walk away when he grabbed my arm. He pulled me close to him and I could feel his breathe on my lips.

"I love you Lee and I can't help it."

"I-I love you too Ricky and I can't help it either." He smiled and started to walk away but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back to me. I kissed him softly as he ran his fingers along my jaw line. I released him and he smiled.

"Be mine kitten. I could never love another girl but you."

"Yes!" He hugged me tight and finally let me go. I kissed him on the cheek and we started down stairs.

"Hey kitten. All of us except Chris have to run errands and you're gonna stay with Chris." I saw a worried look in Ricky's beautiful eyes which got me a little worried.