Chapter 23

*Flash's POV*

When I woke up, I put my armor on and ate my breakfast, Twilight was still asleep though, she had a busy night with her friends planning for the dance tomorrow, it took a while, but they managed to do it. I ate my toast quickly and ran straight to the castle.

When I arrived, I saw several guards, talking about the missing princesses, they were all worried that maybe they're in danger. As they saw me, they ran to me and asked me several questions, I don't know why they were asking me these questions...probably it's because I live with Twilight Sparkle, one of the smartest ponies in all of Equestria.

I was afraid to tell them what really happened. however,last night before Twilight's friends arrived, Twilight gave me 3 papers about Starworld the bearded's predictions about the princesses' deaths, she said they were all right, she told me to spread the word to all the ponies in Equestria, I had to do it...

But...before I could say anything, Shining Armor came and interrupted everything.

"What's going on here?" He shouted, for some reason he was a little strict again.

One of Luna's guards stepped forward "Sir, the princesses are missing, and we're wondering if Flash knows what is happening"

He was confused already "why are you asking Flash?"

"He's a friend of Twilight Sparkle,Sir...he might know what's going on..."

Shining Armor then glared at me "Flash...do youknow what's going on?"

I nodded, then he told me to explain everything to him. I gulped, I was nervous and scared at the same time. I started sweating already, everyone was looking at me, really concerned and curious. I had to do it, so I spit it all out.

"Everyone, I have horrible news. According to Twilight, Cadence, Luna, and Celestia...are...dead..." I did a deep sigh after.

Everyone was silent, nobody could talk, this news has affected them for life. Shining armor tried to talk, but couldn't, because he just found out...that his wife is dead... then he spoke

"Wha...what...happened to her...I mean...them...?"

I started from the top "Princess Celestia died of an old age of 1190, nopony knew she was that old though, also...she was weakened as well, and...that's it."

Then I continued "Luna died because of a powerful eclipse that steals a soul of each princess of the night. This has happened before, but she survived because of her turning into nightmare moon."

Shining armor nodded "okay, now Cadence?"

"Alright,Princess Cadence died because of a dark crystal growing inside her heart, taking over her soul..."

Tears cam out of his face "Since...when...did this happen..."

"It happened ever since...the canterlot wedding..."

He hesitated "why..."

"It's cause she married you, a not so immortal unicorn. She needed to marry an immortal one like herself, but she chose you, so..."

He wiped the several tears coming out of his face, and commanded all the guards to spread the world to all of Equestria. And he commanded me to set up a tribute for the princesses, and told me to invite everyone to come...