Chapter 17

*Still Twilight's POV*

Fish was dragging me outside (as I said earlier) then everyone else followed, and we arrived at a really, cool looking car. My eyes were shining of its wonderful glory, then...

"Hey, you realize this is Rosy's car, right?"

"Yeah..yeah..Dawn...wait, what did you say?"

Boom Boom facepalmed herself "she said this is Rosy's car"

"How did she get this?"

Eclipse did a glare at me "Dark alicorn..."

I did a deep inhale, then I let it all out "OOOOOOOHHHH.......RIIIIIGHT...."

Fish sighed "now is not the time to talk about my sister's car, I have tons of options for the dance this Saturday..."

Eclipse facepalmed her hardly "Really,Fish...really?"

Fish didn't listen, she began planning some suggestions that were, kinda boring...my eyes were about to close...I couldn't take it, so I fell asleep

A few minutes later,I woke up in a tiny, cramped, room, filled with guns,roses, and...condoms...0_0

"Dawn, wake up...where are we?"

Her eyes fluttered gently, then she yawned "I dunno...Eclipse?"

She turned around, then saw Eclipse trying to kick the door open

"Eclipse...stop it...nothing's gonna happen" she yawned harder

Eclipse growled angrily "Ugh, im trying to bust this trunk open!"

"Stop it's too loud...wait...trunk?"

"Yeah...Imma do a time lapse"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time lapse~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Eclipse's POV*

As Fish started planning, I saw Twilight's eyes starting to close, she even more bored than she ever was before...wow...then finally she fell to the ground, snoring :p

Scribble yawned "Guys...I'm bored..I think I should go to bed..." She then fell asleep,then Boom Boom fell asleep as well.

Fish wasn't paying attention to us even though Boom Boom,Scribble, and Twilight were already sleeping of boredom.

I sat down, feeling 10 times bored than I usually am, Dawn tried to keep herself awake, she didn't want to fall asleep like the rest. But she couldn't handle the bore that she's feeling.She tried telling herself not to fall asleep, but she couldn't take it, her boredom was too strong to keep her awake, so she fell to the ground, instantly sleeping.

I tried keeping myself awake, but it was too boring and torturous,I couldn't stay awake...my eyes were about to close...it was too strong, I couldn't feel my hooves, I got really dizzy, so I slept

~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of time lapse~~~~~~~~~~~

*Back to Twilight's POV*

"Yeah...Yeah I'm getting kinda bored here..." Boom Boom shrugged

Scribble was curious "what happened after?"

Eclipse sighed "she found out we were all sleeping,so she dragged us into this trunk, I do not know why"

Scribble scratched her head,confused "But...why would she do that?"

"I dunno...why did she do that?"

Boom Boom was panicking "WE GOTTA MAKE THIS FAST CAUSE I DUN FEEL COMFORTABLE!!!!"

I tried calming her down "hey, I'll try getting us atta this, maybe I can call Flash to get us, is there signal here?"

Eclipse stared at me "why wouldn't there be signal? this is Rosy's car, what won't she have here?"

"Okay,Imma try calling him" I grabbed my phone from my bag, and quickly dialed his number

~~~~~~~~~~PHONE MODE~~~~~~~~~~

Flash:Hello?

Twilight:Flash!

Flash:Twilight? Where are you? I've been looking all over for you

Twilight: sorry...it's just that I'm sort of...trapped

Flash:trapped? What do you mean trapped?

Twilight: a filly named Fish dragged us into Rosy's car trunk while we were asleep

Flash: wait...asleep?

Twilight: yeah, we fell asleep, donut ass

Flash: okay...

(Boom Boom grabs the phone): JUST COME OVER HERE ALREADY!!!

Flash:umm...excuse me?

Boom Boom:ARE YOU DEAF?!?!? THIS IS ZE BOOM BOOM YOU ARE SPEAKING TO!!! JUST COME OVER HERE NOW!!!

Flash: okay!! What car are you in?

Boom Boom: (sigh) how many cars are there in Equestria?

Flash: there's only one car in Equestria and that's Rosy's...

Boom Boom:EXACTLY!!! COME NOW!!!

Flash:okay...okay...(hangs up)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of phone call~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scribble was weirded out "Umm....that was kinda rude"

Boom Boom growled "I don't care, I just want this over with"

Then Dawn started screaming "OH MAH GAWB I JUST FINISHED DOWNLOADING THE ATTACK ON TITAN SOUNDTRACK!!!"

Eclipse was geeking out "OH MAH GLAB LET ME SEE!!!" She immediately grabbed the phone, then everyone went closer to her.

I sighed "this is gonna be a loooong ride..."