Betrayal

Beca's POV

We gather around Aubrey as the moon starts to rise in the sky, not much longer until we have to shift. Aubrey nervously moves from side to side as the anticipation builds. I look at Stacie and give her a slight nod. She smiles at me and steps up to Aubrey, now is the time. "Aubrey, are you sure you want this? We can wait if you need." Stacie shyly asks. Aubrey quickly shushes her with a kiss. "I am positive. I want you... forever." She whispers as she locks lips with Stacie again.

I pretend to gag and Chloe smacks my arm. I chuckle and pull her in front of me. My chin rests on her shoulder and my arms wrap around her waist. Gods I'm so in love. Stacie glances at me then Emily one more time before she gently brings Aubrey's hand to her mouth she kisses her wrist first before she pulls away, looking at the moon rising. I close my eyes feeling my body preparing for the change. When I reopen them my eyes are silver and my canines are slowly enlarging. Stacie's glowing blue eyes stand out as she wills her canines out.

"This will hurt baby. I'm sorry just don't fight it." Stacie says to Aubrey before sinking her teeth into her wrist. Aubrey screams and holds the spot as Stacie's venom starts to spread. Chloe gets tense in my arms and I tighten my grip around her waist. I hate this part.

"Come on, we should shift so we can be with Aubrey." I whisper in her ear. She nods and follows me to a clearing where we can shed our clothes. I admire Chloe's nakedness for a second before closing my eyes and letting my bones break. It only takes a minute before I'm standing on four paws. I glance at my mate who is trying not to cry out while her bones reshape. I lean my head against her to ease the pain. It takes a solid ten minutes before she's done, pretty impressive for her first full moon.

We trot back to where Aubrey is having the first signs of her shift. Chloe goes to comfort her cousin while Stacie runs off to do her own shift. Aubrey is sweating and screaming as her bones break, I close my eyes wishing the pain didn't have to be a part of this. Just lean against her Chlo, it will make it a lot easier. I link. Chloe quickly does as I tell her and Aubrey relaxes slightly. Stacie comes back and lays on Aubrey's other side. Emily creeps out from behind the trees and prances to us while we wait for it to end.

We wait almost two hours until Aubrey's shift finally finishes. Her coat is interesting. Mixes of yellow and white with some black. It makes her yellow eyes seem more bright.

The sandy color wolf shakes out her fur and glances between us, her yellow eyes looking around with her enhanced vision

The sandy color wolf shakes out her fur and glances between us, her yellow eyes looking around with her enhanced vision. Bree? How do you feel? Stacie links making Aubrey jump. Aubrey looks between us with a curious expression. Alright. Her voice comes in and Stacie nearly leaps for joy. Its impressive that she can already link. Aubrey's gaze settles on me. Her Beta instincts are compelling her to respect the Alpha.

She whimpers and slowly rolls to the floor, submitting to me. Welcome to the pack Aubrey. I link to her and Stacie quickly helps her back up. Emily jumps for joy and Chloe nuzzles her head against mine. I spin around seeing two more wolves joining us. Anna and Luke slowly make their way to the pack, staying low to prove they aren't a threat.