Gone

Heads up these next few chapters will discuss Beca's past

Beca's POV

Hearing Chloe declare herself as mine made my heart skip a beat. I smiled and lean in to kiss her. Her lips are so soft and cool against mine. Her tongue swipes over my lower lip and I moan while she opens her mouth. Damn she is a great kisser. I move my hands to her waist pulling her closer.

I don't think I will ever be able to get enough of this girl. Chloe winces and I quickly pull away. "Is everything okay?" I ask and she nods really quickly. "Yeah, great. You were just squeezing my waist a bit hard." She says attempting to resume our kissing. I pull back as Chloe tries to chase my lips.

"Sorry, I've only been with lycans for a long time." I mumble. Chloe surprises me by crawling in my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck. "Beca I trust you as I proved earlier, don't worry I will tell you if something hurts." She assures me as she pushes my shoulder back and I let her, falling backwards on the bed with beautiful red head on top of me. She kisses me again and I gently rest my hands back on her hips.

She pulls away making me chase her lips this time. "Ummm Becs?" She asks. I hum as I stare at her slightly bruised lips. "There's something poking me." She says as she shifts on my lap causing a light grinding motion. I moan and drop my head back on the bed.

She smirks and repeats the grinding motion. "Beca is that a..." She looks down where our hips are meeting, a tent is forming in my boxers. "Ummm another Alpha perk." I mutter. I brace myself for Chloe to run away. I can't believe I forgot to mention that part...

"So you have a dick?" She asks and I nod. "That is... actually hot." She says as she grinds down on my lap again and I moan and bring my hand to her hips. "Little lighter grip." Chloe mumbles as she leans down to kiss my neck.

Chloe reaches down to take off her shirt. I grab her hands before she can. "Chloe wait." I manage to get out despite how horribly turned on I am. "What's wrong?" She husks against my neck, really testing my self control. "Oh trust me, nothing. But if we keep this up I will lose control and take you right now, and could hurt you. Also I want to wait and make your first time special." I tell her as I stroke her hips.

She shoots up and looks down at me. "Wait how did you know?" She asks horrified. Her face turns redder then her hair. I reach up and tuck some lose strands behind her ear. "Know what?" I ask admiring the beauty above me. "That I've never... you know had sex." She says embarrassed and looks away and I gently cup her chin with my hand so she looks at me.

"It's a certain scent. I don't know it's easy to recognize." I tell her. She blushes again and I lean up to plant a few kisses on her face. She always smells like strawberries and a hint of mint. I love it.

"Does it bother you?" She asks and I pull away and tilt my head to the side. "Why would it bother me? You are perfect Chlo." I tell her honestly. She smiles and leans down to kiss me again. "There's one more thing I also want to do before we discuss going any farther." I say nervously.

She pulls away with a slightly dazed look. "I want you to know everything. No secrets. My parents made me journal when I was a kid. I kept it up over the decades. Everything is in there, the good, bad, and ugly. I'm going to leave them with you when I go away. I want you to read them then decide if... you want to try things with me." I whisper.

She leans in to kiss me again. "Beca I don't think anything could scare me away from you at this point." She tries to reassure me. Oh poor sweet Chloe. You have no idea what you're in for. "Chloe there are things in there that I'm not proud of... look I will understand if you don't want anything to do with me. I promise I will leave you alone." I tell her honestly. I would understand. Chloe looks down at me and nods. "I will keep that in mind. But like I said I don't think I can stay away." She says. I smile and lean up to kiss her again.