Classic Sans x Reader

Ketchup filled love

This chapter was suggested by AshleyDangel

Info-
(Y/N)- Your Name
(H/L)- Hair Length
(H/C)- Hair Color
(H/D)- Hair Definition
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(R|P)- Red or Pink
(E/C)- Eye Color
💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

(Y/N) POV
I just woke up from my afternoon nap, and I was feeling well rested but bored as funk!!! I layed in my bed thinking of something to do, then I heard Papyrus, "SANS WAKE UP YOU LAZY BONES AND GO TO WORK!!!!!!!!!"

I was then hit with the most brilliant idea ever, I'm gonna prank Sans by stealing his ketchup!!!!!

I smiled at the idea and quickly got dressed and brushed my (H/L) (H/C) (H/D) hair and brushed my teeth with my (F/C) toothbrush

Once I heard the door close I walks out of my room, casually looking around to make sure Sans left. After a quick check I ran to the fridge and took ALL of his ketchup.

After getting all 12 bottles of it I ran back to my room to look for a good hiding spot. I put the bag of ketchup bottles in my closet.

And since I don't want to draw any attention I quickly went downstairs and sat on the couch, waiting for my prank to begin~!

- 20 minutes later -

I was reading on the couch and Sans walked in, "Heya Kid" he greets me while walking to the fridge. "Hi Sans" u replay hiding my smile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"WHERE'S MY KETCHUP?!?!??!?!?" Sans yelled

I held back my giggling by reading

Then an upset skeley walked up to me

I looked at him, "hey Sans"

"(Y/N), did you take my ketchup?" He asked dead serious

"No" I said still reading, Suddenly the book was snatched outta my hands, giving me a paper cut. (Ow! ;-; why Sans?! Why?!)

"Ow!" I winced, I saw a look of guilt flash on his face before going back to his serious face.

"Did you take my ketchup, (Y/N)?" He asked

I couldn't hold back I burst out laughing! After my laughing fit I was grabbed by my wrist and pulled to my room.

Once in my room Sans, slammed the door shut, causing me to cower a little, I started to quietly tip-toe to my closet.

But luck wasn't on my side, Sans grabbed me by the back of my shirt and roughly pinned me to the wall. My wrist by my head, I blushed a deep (R|P) as my (E/C) eyes met Sans' pinpricks.

He was so close to my face I could feel his, somehow, hot breathe on my mouth. This made my blush darken. Then Sans spoke after a small staring contest, "Ya know, (Y/N), takin' stuff that isn't yours is rude."

I was about to explain myself and tell him where the ketchup was, but he beat me to it, "So I think you deserve a PUNishment~" he finished with a seductive tone.

I was positive my (RED/PINK, Blush was making me look like a CHERRY/PEACH)
I opened my mouth to ask what he ment, but was met with a rough and passionate kiss.

I was shocked (*ahem* shook) but I kissed back, I remember all the times I dreamed of him kissing me and they were finally coming true!!

After our kiss we pulled away for air, even though he's a skeleton.

He smirked at me and I blushed more, "So.... are you gonna let me go so I can get your ketchup?" I asked with a small smile

Sans nodded blushing a brilliant blue, he let me go and walked to my bed and sat on it. I went to the closet and pulled out the ketchup and gave it to him.

Sans took the bag and smiled before dropping the bag on the floor, I was a little stunned at his action, but I figured he was gonna get back at me by making me pick it up. As I went to pick it up, Sans wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap.

He nuzzled into my neck, making a chill go down my spine. "Olive you, (Y/N)" he said. I blushed even more and giggled wrapping my arms around his neck, "Olive you too, Sans!" I said

We both smiled and shared a loving kiss

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Thanks for reading!!!!

And have a great day, night, evening, or morning!!!

Bye love you all!!!!!

(Word count 782)