A new life pt2

Hey I'm back and I got mk11 and For Honor from my trip, no it not the only things but I hope you like the story and my other so enjoy!!

Y/n is f**k because he will or not die to his old friend Amy and the worst have gone to worse-er because he must meet her at the lost dragon dam on the north-east side of the tower and now more guardian are protesting the local that are not the 'list' and they are at the town near the dam, so it risk it all to live or die to a angry guardian?

Your pov

Y: oh god oh god oh go- *got slap by pathfinder*

Pathfinder: please worrying about death will not help me or you

Y: thanks I need that but now I'm going get past the guardian, local and the vanguards without getting spotted?

You and pathfinder think about to night and you thought of a great plan to sneak past all of them but you forgot to write it down so pathfinder have pull an alnighter to save you from your death of your who will probably, maybe will kill you without use light.

Time skip to dawn

Y: good morning to me and my best bub pathfi-

You see pathfinder in sleep mode with a book that have your name and a billboard with a map of the area around the dam.

Y: thank you my friend, thank you

You got everything ready for a stealth mission and incase of 'unwanted guests', you better being a gun or two so you get you p2011 and storm z1 for the meet and your hope the gods will help you and the light of this day

Time skip to Couple hours later 

You see the guard in the town but not near the dam so one good thing but maybe guardian are clean it out so no darkness get near the city, that good move so you sneak past the guardian until your on top of the dam.

You look around for Amy but...

Y: I guess she is a no show I guess I'll live a happy long life.

???: hey are you a jerk now (Y)?

You turn around to see her in her armour and her arm cross with angry look on her helmet because she haven't taken it off yet.

Y: sorry for saying that I have live 'life' like I want to, sorry about my-

You got a punch in the face so hard it look like K.O but your still conscious and you look up to she her face and it change over the past year or so, she long black hair, dark blue eyes and Smoove skin but she crying with a bit of red-its in the eyes and she pull you hug

Amy: why did you leave your family, your friends, and me?

You are shock by her attitude right now because she never CRY over someone death before she always the toughest of them all but she is your best friend and long live friend before she became a guardian.

Y: It ok I'm here now, Amy it ok just cry it out

Amy: I tho-thought I lost you forever after the battle of the riverside hill (A/N: I have no idea if this is a real place?) and we c-can fi-find your body so much guardian guess wild animals took your body but I can't believe it so-

Y: so you look for me a year and a half I guess, I'll gotta to said not easy when a guardian is hurting her suppose dead, you can let go now

Amy: No, one more minute plz?

Y:finally only one

You don't hugging but if he or she are your best friend, you really don't care about it. You and Amy let go most Amy, so you can sit down with her and talk like in old time but you heard municipal footsteps from the low level of the dam.

You look a Amy and back it came together now why there footsteps getting closer 

Y: your trying to put me behind their walls and make my feel like a no good rats again, not this time or again!

You mad dash to the greatest falls near the city and Amy try to stop you from jumping off but she realized it to late, you took a Leap of faith before fall into the water far far down below you saw who it was.

It was Angel-7, winter fireback, lacy goodluck and the vanguards leaders 

As you fall into the dark clouds below everyone see you took a leap of faith and Amy slowly fellow suit but the vanguards Cayde-6 stop her from doing so, you embrace the darkness of the canyon below.

Amy pov

Amy though: they fellow me, why would they do it?

Y: your trying to put me behind their walls and make me feel like no good rats again, not this time or again!

I turn to see (Y) jump, I can't lose him again after just meeting him again.

I try to fellow but Cayde stop by a tackle and all I see him fall into the dark canyon below and I don't know where to find him again.

Cayde-6: kid what you try to do?

Amy: let me go please, I just found him!?

Angel-7: who?

Amy: (Y) please let me go so I can fellow him back, please!!

Winter: wait my darling is a life?

I got angry at the first half of the question but still answer it

Amy: yes he a life but I don't know where he is now?

Cayde let go of me and check the fall to see if (Y) land near and not in the deep below.

Cayde:good new he live but the bad news he gone and worst he left little to no trail behind him 'dam'.

You punch your hand together and it case a bit of fire to came out, it sacred him and the other but the hunt for (Y) have begun.

Y pov

Y: how can I be a fool she just want me to be a helpless little dog that need it 'guardian' to protect, ha I'm no helpless dog but a pilot of the apex predator!

You laugh as you got home from the 'work' of today and when you got home you saw something that you didn't think of before

Y: hey path what that you got there?

Pathfinder: nothing but my drink 

Y: and the giant robot too or is your drink?

Pathfinder: no and it a gift to you for repairs me and live this type of lifestyle so happy not your birthday day!!!

Y just look at the giant robot and pathfinder a couple of time before your fanboy self got out

Y: oh my god it is real, I only thought it was a rumour but it so how does it work, where is it power supply, the gun for it wait if it have a gun how big will it be?

No one pov

Pathfinder knock you out cold before it got to cold outside and the Titan turn on to hide in a cave near by, pathfinder (Y) in bed and put his gun on the table in the live room than he went to sleep mode on the couch.

Will (Y) live Amy rage, can he pilot the Titan and will he not look a Cayde-6 when do all of this thing, find out on the next part of who need a Guardian when you have legends.

I hope you like the story so far and vote what Titan it is and the name of it, what should the rest of the fireteam should look after that do you guy or gal want a bio on they, that all for now, long live the Apex Predator gear out