A new life part 1

(A/n: I will be gone for a week and half so plz put some feedback for this part)

A long time ago before guardian there were pilots, legends and Titan but all lost to history or was it? It said the pilot are the first "guardian" of the people and that go for the Titans too but legends are different because they are the first to master the void power before the guardian.

(Y/n) pov

(Y/n thoughts: All the story of pilots and giant robots are just fairytale, myth or are they real?

(Y/n: good thing I don't hide behind walls and in one place like the vanguard but the hunter look bored all of his mind, hey it his fault for voting on the blue titan what his name again, do you know pathfinder?

Pathfinder: no but the way you talk about him, he is so boring and all no fun

(Y/n: I do have to agree on that one best buddy old pal 

We walk around until we see something or someone in the distance at the old military base where I find some parts to repair pathfinder and my guns but it wasn't a fallen because they  travel in a group of three or more, it not near the dam and they find and good home for now at the dam so why make the base they're new home?

Pathfinder and you look at each other than pull out your guns, pathfinder get out his favourite the G7 scouts rifle with extra mag, armour piercing and finally 2x to 4x scope. You and path aim your's gun at the unknown enemies than you got a good view on who or what they are.

(A/n:Plz tell what armour this is and can you in destiny 2? It not that is some what bad but hey you go to about it?)

You know who it is and the bad things is she think your dead from a fallen attack with your pa and ma but you can't get caught unless you have to be behind the walls and you're on the 'no  leaving' list from the vanguard, is go in to the light or stay in the dark from the vanguards.

(Y/n whisper to pathfinder: I know who she is but I scare of going back to last city but if I tell her I alive she maybe just maybe not kill you so what do I do path?

Pathfinder whisper back: Or we can just walk away because she thinks you're dead and she  won't kill, so let's just leave ok?!?

You are surprised Pathfinder is scared by a one guardian but he killed/knock out few guardian before but now you're more scared of her than the original thought.

(Y/n: ok let just leave and she didn't notice me or you, so we are good.

You and Pathfinder start to leave until more guardian start to show up, so you and pathfinder hide in the tree line and hope you don't got find but you hear they conversation 

Guardian 1: hey guy have you find him yet?

Guardian 2: no and why are we trying to find a dead man in the first place?

Guardian 1: because he is my best friend and he save my life more time than I save his

Guardian 3: oh is he a guardian or your guardian angel?

You start to get a new texture of red on your cheeks but you still listening to they conversation.

Guardian 1: no he is no guardian but the light protect him for most of his life and he maybe still a live somewhere in the EDZ.

Guardian 2: ok but where do we start here, like nothing is here and most importantly if he still a live wouldn't he be in the city?

Guardian 1: that the thing he hate the last city for two reasons, one he said it boring and two he hate the vanguard leaders but cayde is the only one he like.

You look Pathfinder and use hand sign to tell run for it and not look back, he nods before you guys run the group heard you and Pathfinder book it, so they fellow behind but still out of your eye sight.

Time skip 1 and 1/2 hours 

You and Pathfinder got half way but you feel like someone or something look at you but you remember something that Pathfinder forget about.

(Y/n: hey Path you got the food right?

Pathfinder: no I think I left it behind with the guardian why?

(Y/n: because I'm hungry and it takes a while to got back home and...

An tree branches Break and small but growing sound of foot steps from behind you and Pathfinder 

You lean to Pathfinder and whisper to him: I think we are getting fellow guardian I crate an distraction so you don't get kill aright.

He just nod and you start to run to a destroy building while you pull out your P2011 hand gun start to fire at the guardian direct soon after the first shot the group start to take cover and not fire back so you definitely on purpose say something about you

(Y/n: you guardian think taking my troops away without a fight I don't think so!!!

Your friend start to mad dash over to you but you find a window to jump out of to escape from her rage but your not the storm yet so you dash for motorcycle you hide for a special got away from sparrow or pike

You hop on start to drive off but she run so fast that she can keep up with a sparrow and only one way the chase will, so you stop your motorcycle and she grab your coller than previously to yell 

??? : what do you know about my friend?!?!

you have helmet on so she doesn't know it true you, so you play along as long you can before the big surprise.

(Y/n: I-is his name y/n and look like dis? *you give her a picture of you and her at a party*

???: yes and why do you have it punk!

(Y/n: because he wants to see you again without going back to the city and please don't hurt me!?!?

You put your hands up on your face and wait for a punch but it was a hug?

???: thank you for telling me this and can you do something for me?

(Y/n:uuummm

???: if you don't I will take you for a 'TALK' an long 'TALK' ok

You are scared out of mind so much that you regret it now and later.

(Y/n: ok what is it?

???: tell him meet at the old dam where him first save my live ok?

(Y/n: ok

She than start to leave but aim her gun at you and her finger on the tigger

???: and tell him don't be late

(Y/n: ok miss

Than she leaves you with your thoughts, so you start to go home and getting ready for tomorrow evening 

(Y/n thought: oh god she is going to kill me?

(A/n : I hope you like the first part and yes I'm leaving my home town but will start writing when I back in town so this GearRabbit out.