CHAPTER THIRTEEN.

[name] crawled out of bed, a groan escaping her lips. her alarm had blared with beeps until she had finally had the energy to pick up her phone and turn it off.

she didn't understand why bakugou needed her to wake up at 7 am on a sunday. it was unreasonable- it was inhumane. but then again, this was THE bakugou katsuki she was talking about, the devil incarnate with eyes filled with hellfire. 

the girl briefly wondered what she ever did in her life to deserve this sort of karma. 

the [hair color] haired girl shook her head to clear her thoughts and put on the regular workout clothes that she wore any time she would head to the gym. a simple ensemble of comfortable gray sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

she grabbing her phone and yawned, picking up her bookbag that contained of school work, hygienic items, and extra clothes in case. better safe than sorry. 

the outside field was empty due to pretty much everyone in u.a sleeping in with regular sleep schedules. 

the girl sighed, feeling more miserable than usual that she had interrupted her precious sleeping time just to meet up with some hot headed asshole. karma was an actual bitch. 

[name] looked forward, seeing her partners tall and muscular figure as he violently waved above his head and gesturing for her to walk over.

"yo mute, over here!" the ash blonde yelled from across the field, putting his hands back into his pockets. 

the [eye color] eyed girl mumbled some curse words under her breathe, before slowly walking towards her partner.

"hey," [name] whispered, dropping her bag onto the floor with a soft thump before staring at the two fighting dummys that stood next to  bakugou.

"are you ready? i'd rather get this done and over, i have better things to do," he replied bluntly, not bothering to give a greeting in response. y'know, like a normal human being with manners would. man, he really was an asshole.

one of many reasons why she believed that her new friend was NOT bakugou katsuki.

the girl shrugged nonchalantly, earning an irritated eye roll from her partner.

bakugou stood up and began doing stretches. he bent down and touched his toes, then went side to side, then sat on the floor to continue his toe-touching stretches.
"why aren't you stretching?" he asked clearly agitated by his partner already.

[name]'s eyes twitched and she finally began to do the same stretches that bakugou had done.

"what's your quirk?" the ash blonde had finally asked after a small moment of silence. his partner soon caught up to him in his stretching regimen and stared at him in disbelief. she would've expected that he would at least find out her quirk beforehand and research it! at least, thats what she did on her way there.

"you don't know my quirk already?"

"i don't pay attention to anyone else's quirks like that dumbass deku. i'm here to get myself to the top, not to care about anyone else," the male spoke, bringing up their classmate as an example per usual. [name] frowned. 

"i get that, but i wouldve expected you to at least find out what my quirk is to find out how we can work with it."

the ash blonde rolled his eyes, beginning to light sparks in the palm of his hands to slightly intimidate his partner- which he succeeded in doing when it came to the cowardly girl. she flinched back.
"listen, i dont care about your dumbass logic. just tell me what your quick is."