CHAPTER TWO

sunday. the day of the week that [name] disliked even more than monday. why, you, might be asking? why on God's green earth would anyone hate sunday more than monday? to answer your question, it was because sunday was when the weekend ended. that was when her freedom came to a halt and she had to go back to sleeping early and learning things she didn't really care about.

a groan escaped her lips as she stared at the ceiling of her dorm. the idea of leaving her bed lingered in her thoughts and traipsed through her brain. what was she even gonna do when she left her bed?

she could go train at the gym.
or go to her friend uraraka's dorm.

[name]

hey, you busy?

[uraraka]

nope! why?

the girl smiled in relief. maybe now she could have something to do once she flopped out of bed! she opened up the message once again and began typing her response. but that was until a notification bubble popped up at the top of her phone.

it was from anon. it was written in bold text, declaring that she had a 'new message from -explodeahoe'- but not revealing the message, making her slightly curious.

[name] quickly swiped away the notification so she could finish her message to her friend.

[name]

wanna go to the school gym?

[name]

im bored :/

after sending the message the [eye color] eyed girl exited out of her messages and clicked on the pink icon with an envelope on it.

[ NEW MESSAGE FROM
-explodeahoe ]

[ MESSAGE REQUEST FROM
-canadianflag ]

[name] stared at the username and squinted in confusion. who would name themselves canadian flag?
but, she accepted it anyway, because who was she to judge? [name] was messaging someone called '-explodeahoe' for goodness sake with the username '[username]'.

after accepting the message request (that didn't even have a message, much to her disappointment) she opened the text from her new found friend.

-explodeahoe

do u play fortnite?

[username]

who wants to know?

another message from uraraka popped up and [name] quickly tapped on it

[uraraka]

sure hun! im down!

[uraraka]

just come over in like 10 ♡

[name]

k ~

[name] slowly got up from her bed and stretched to not only wake herself up but to gain a bit of morning energy.

she then made her way to her closet, and flung open the doors. her wardrobe mainly consisted of plain t-shirts (with an exception of a couple [favorite artist] and [favorite anime] shirts), sweatpants, her uniform, and heroes outfit.

the girl grabbed a/an [favorite shirt] with her usual sweatpants. as she stripped down and put on her chosen items of clothing, her phone pinged once again from its spot on [name]'s bed.

once she finally finished struggling to put on her shirt correctly, [name] sat on her bed and grabbed ahold of her phone.

-explodeahoe

obviously i do dumbass

[name] looked at the time and got up from her bed. 'explodeahoe' would have to wait, because she had to go and meet up with her best friend. she slipped her shoes on before walking out of her dorm room and locking it with a soft click.

then, the girl swiftly walked through the dorms to arrive at the room with the name 'ochako' adorned on the door. she knocked and waited for the short brown haired girl to answer.

uraraka wore a similar outfit to [names]'s, dressed in a pink shirt with grey sweatpants. 

"[name]! you ready to go?"

edited by sun-blossoms, 6/2/19
rewritten by mari, 3/16/20