CHAPTER FIVE.

"shut the hell up you damn extras!" the sound of teenage angst erupted from the hero class.
everyone switched their attention to him, waiting for him to calm down slightly, while whispering and continuing their conversation.

[name] rolled her eyes in annoyance. it was too early for this whole yelling bullshit. "jesus, can he shut the fuck up?" she mumbled, not realizing that she had just cursed- around her friends at that.

the sound of gasping was heard in the small circle of friendship and fluffy goodness.

"did you just say what i think you said?" momo yaoyorozu asked, her jaw dropped to the floor in shock. 

"[name], did you just curse?" mina cried out, earning the attention from the rest of her classmates in the classroom. including their homeroom teacher.

no one had ever heard their precious [name] say a curse word. she usually stuck with her frustrated 'crap', 'frick', or 'darn'.

many more gasps erupted, drowning out bakugou's threats. the innocent teenager cursing was a much more important matter. while [name] was annoyed by the unwanted attention she was receiving, it was kinda funny that everyone was ignoring the class dick-tator. 

"say it again!" denki kaminari urged, feeling bad for missing out on the school's quiet, innocent, pure cinnamon roll cursing. did he have his phone out on video mode so he could record her?

[name]'s eyes widened, the weight of the situation just hitting her like a shit-ton of bricks. her image! her purity! R-U-I-N-E-D!

inner [name] was panicking like a chicken without a head. the strangest thing about this scene was that the one to save her from the suffocating crowd of friends (who meant well, really, but they didn't quite understand the concept of space) was the one farthest from the definition of friendly.  

"oi, stop dick eating you fucking bitches. let her be!"  bakugou calmly screamed as he sat in his seat alone while everyone surrounded the awkward girl. people who ate dick pissed him off. well, to be fair, he was pissed off by literally everyone and everything all the time, so it wasn't like there was any surprise there. 

"everyone, sit down if you know what's good for you." aizawa finally decided to call out, watching as the students shuffled to their seats in fear. he really wanted a nap. 

meanwhile, [name] felt her heart beat violently. she just cursed. out loud? (yes Sherlock, you did. congrats.) she felt embarrassed and halfway on the staircase to heaven. oh god, her stomach hurt. is this what people felt when they cursed for the first time? did they feel the earth falling away from their feet, and their heart first zooming up to catch in their throat then drop like a stone to their toes? [name] felt like she was about to throw up.

 "mr. aizawa, may i use the restroom?" she asked, her body shaking. she tried to keep her hands from shaking. the teacher nodded at his student and watched with dead fish-eyes as she exited the classroom as quick as light.

[name] sat down outside her classroom, pulling her phone out. her vision was blurry, and fingers quaking so much that she could barely hold her phone properly. 

[username]

i didnt know who to text but
oh god im panicking

she stared at her phone, watching her internet friend's offline status turn green showing he was now online.

-explodeahoe

and thats a big deal?

-explodeahoe

gtg in class

[username]

I FEEL SO WEIRD INSIDE
LIKE IVE SINNED OR SOMETHING

she sighed out and slowly got up. she needed to mind her words and be more aware of herself from here on out. it was a slip up of the tongue, a simple mistake as she was caught up in the heat of the moment. it wasn't like she meant any true ill-will or anything. [name] inhaled sharply and adjusted her skirt, before taking another deep breath and sliding open her classroom door. An ash blonde boy stared at her curiously as she quickly speed-walked back to her seat.

"tch."

edited by sun-blossoms, 6/7/19
rewritten by mari, 3/30/20