"Alexander Luthor"

The DEO
Alex and Winn heard the explosion over the com system, "Guys?!" They shouted. They looked at each other horrified. Kara came on the com, "It's okay! It's okay! We're fine! We got out!" Alex sighed in relief, "Oh, thank God." "We're on our way back and we're bringing Lex Luthor with us, so have a cell ready for him." Clark added. Winn's eyes widened, "Wait! Lex Luthor?!" He asked excitedly, "That is awesome!" Alex stared at him, silently judging him. Winn cleared his throat, "Yeah, uh, will do."
Clark smiled to himself and chuckled at Winn's fanboying, "Thanks, Winn."

One hour later
Lex was securely inside of a DEO cell. He was lying down on the bench, staring at the ceiling. Winn walked into the room, smiling, unable to contain himself. Lex heard the door open, he looked up locking eyes with Winn, "Hey! So you- uh, you're Lex Luthor." "Yeah. Who are you?" Lex replied in a very irritated tone. "My name- my name's Winn. Um, Winn Schott." He said, stumbling over his words, still smiling. "I really don't care what your full name is." Lex said. "Alright. But, technically, I didn't give you my full-." "Shut up." Lex, who was seemingly getting angrier by the second, cut him off. "No problem... bro." Winn replied making finger guns at Lex. "Don't "bro" me. You have exactly 5 seconds to leave my presence." "Sure! I'm just gonna walk away now." Winn said, pointing at the door. Lex began to lay back down, "You do that." Winn started to walk for the door, still unable to believe the encounter that had just occurred. He turned back around and waved to Lex, "Winn." Kara said. "Yeah?" Winn spun around on his heel to face Kara. She glared at him. He nodded, "Yeah, I'm uh- I'm leaving." He walked out the door and Kara made her way over to Lex's cell, "Lex?" "Kara." "How'd you get out?" She asked. "How's your daughter?" Kara was getting annoyed, "I asked you a question." "I asked you a question." He retorted. "I asked you first." "Well, I asked you second." He smirked. Kara was infuriated. "Plus, I already told your traitor of a cousin." He continued, twiddling his thumbs. "All you said was that it's a secret." Kara said, slowly moving closer to his cell.
"Which is true." He said, staring up at her. Kara glared at him. Lex cocked his head to the side, "Do you honestly think I'm just gonna tell you?" Kara shrugged her shoulders, "Not really, no." Clark stood listening quietly by the doorway. "Then why are you trying?" Lex asked. "Because I wanna know." Kara replied, her arms crossed. Lex threw his hands in the air, "That's it? Really? Alright. So, how is she?" Kara sighed deeply, staring at the floor, "She's fine." "Well then, my plan backfired." Lex muttered to himself. Kara walked all the way up to the glass, "Good. I hope you rot to death in Stryker's Island Penitentiary, and I hope you regret hurting my baby every day until you do, because that's exactly where you're going back to." Lex instantly replied, "No." Kara looked quizzically at him, "No? What do you mean no?" Lex stood up and approached the glass. Clark instinctively inched closer to the door. "I mean, no. I'm not dying there. Even if you put me back in there, I'll find a way out. I'll always find a way out." He laughed maniacally. Clark super sped up to the cell, he flung the cell door open and super sonic punched him into the wall. He quickly closed it again and stood next to Kara, "And I'll always put you back in!" Lex grunted, slowly pushing himself out from the wall, "You can't if you're dead." Clark turned to look at kara. Kara was absolutely horrified.
Clark quickly turned back to Lex, "What are you talking about?" Lex walked directly up the glass again to be face to face with Clark, "You already called me a murderer, why not making it "super" official?" "That- that's hilarious Lex." Clark replied sarcastically. "Yes, very punny." Kara added. Clark pivoted toward Kara again, "Why would you make a pun back?" "I don't know, it's just my natural instinct." Clark deeply sighed, "Look, Lex. We'll never give you that chance." Lex clapped his hands together, "Well, of course you wouldn't! Not on purpose, anyway." "Excuse me?" Clark said, slightly raising his voice. "You heard me." Lex said pointing his finger at Clark, "I'm your arch nemesis, you would never let me kill you, that'd just be stupid."
"So, what am I gonna do?" Clark asked, his voice rising louder yet. Lex began to shout, "Absolutely nothing! There's nothing you can do to stop me!"
A few DEO agents come in to carry him out. Lex didn't attempt to struggle at all, he let them take him, "You can lock me up as many times as you want! But, you can't stop the inevitable!"

Clark and Kara walked out after the agents. Alex ran up to them, "Are you guys okay? You look like you just saw a ghost." "We're fine." Kara replied unconvincingly. Alex looked over to Lex being escorted to the helicopter, "You sure? I mean, I would think you'd be since they're flying Lex back to Stryker's Island." "I said, I'm fine." Kara muttered. Alex raised her eyebrows, "Well, it's not very convincing." Kara stared at Alex, "I'm serious!"
Alex pointed at Kara's forehead, "Crinkle." She said.
"Ugh!" Kara groaned, staring at the floor. Alex put her hand on Kara's shoulder, "Seriously, what happened?" She turned to look at Alex, "Lex seems to have a very well thought out plan about how to kill Clark and me. He says our deaths are inevitable." "Woah. That's creepy." Alex said. Kara gaped at her, "You're supposed to say, oh no Kara, he can't kill you guys he's in prison, you've beat him before you can do it again, you're the strongest person I know! And then I say that I can't and then we briefly argue about it." Alex shrugged her shoulders, knowing that that's usually what would happen, "But, he's a psychotic murderer, I don't know what he's capable of. You've seen his vaults, they're disturbing. He's obsessed with getting rid of Kryptonians." "I feel so comforted. Thanks for the pep talk, Alex." Kara murmured. "Sorry." Kara put a hand on Alex's shoulder, "It's okay." Winn walked into the room, "Don't worry, Kara, we'll keep close tabs on his cell."
Kara smiled down at the ground, "Thanks, Winn."

The loft
Kara was sitting on the couch in the loft watching TV, snuggled under a blanket. Mon-El had just finished putting Luna to bed. He walked into the living room smiling widely at Kara, "Hey, I heard Lex went back to prison. Nice work." He said sitting down next to her and kissing her on the cheek. "Yeah." She said, not really looking at him. "What is it?" Mon-El asked, worried that something was wrong. Kara turned to him with tears beginning to fill her eyes, "I'm just worried for all of us. What if he breaks out again?" Mon-El put his arms around her and kissed her head, "He won't." "But he will. He said he's got a plan to kill all of us." Kara whispered, trying not to wake their toddler. "His last plan didn't work out too well, did it? What makes you think the next one will?" "He was confident." Kara said. "So? Kara, even if he does break out again we'll stand together and beat him just like we did yesterday."
"Okay." She said, just on the verge of tears. "Come here. It's all gonna be fine." Mon-El consoled. "I'm just afraid he'll hurt Luna." She said, the tears began to fall. "I know, so am I. But, we'll always be there to protect her." "But, what if we can't be?" She asked with fear in her eyes. "I don't know. I don't even want to think about that." He said. "I love you, Mon-El." He kissed her on the head again, "I love you, too, Kara." Just then, Luna peeked our from behind the wall of Kara and Mon-El's bedroom, "Is everything otay, Mommy?" She asked. Kara smiled at her, "Yeah baby, everything's fine. Come on, let's go back to bed, okay?" "Kay!" She ran over to the couch as Mon-El stood up. He scooped her up into his arms and kissed her on the cheek, "Do you want daddy to read you a bedtime story?" "Yeah!" Luna squealed, wrapping her arms around her daddy's neck.