"Parasite Gone"

This part is really short, but I'm putting up another part today too, they just don't go together well, soooo.....

Back at the DEO, Kara awakens and bolts upright in the sun lit bed. Alex immediately runs over to her side, "Kara! Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine. Where is everyone?" Kara asked frantically, staring at her sister waiting for a response. "Luna is home with Mon-El and James is out fighting parasite." Kara ripped off all of the cords attached to her and hopped off of the bed, "I'm going to help James." She started off out the door, "Please be careful!" Alex called after her. "I'll try." Kara said, she smiled at Alex and sped off.

Kara was flying down to the square, "James! I'm on my way!" She yelled into the com. James sounded out of breath, "That's good. Could you speed up a bit, please?" Kara sped past and punched down the parasite. "Thank you." James grunted. James got out of the way. Kara stood in the middle of the street staring at parasite as he raised himself up from the ground. "Hi!" Kara said, "Did ya miss me?" Parasite just stared her down, "No? Come at me, bro." He sprinted down at her, but Kara had already gotten out her plutonium 239 that she'd used last time. The parasite was being weakened, and Kara was having more fun than she probably should've, "Ha. Freaking. Ha." Parasite, once again, exploded. Kara and James both went home, since it was 2 am, and went to bed.