16.

Harry's phone started ringing from where it was lying beside him on his bedside table. He groaned and grumbled before picking up.

''Hellow?'' He slurred out.

Louis chuckled from the other end of the line. ''You sound like you just woke up.''

''I did. So what? I have the day off.'' Harry yawned and rubbed his eyes.

''I know, sunshine... but Liam and I are at the train station right now and we can't find you anywhere.'' Louis said in amusement.

Harry gasped and looked at the time seeing that it was already 11 am.

''Shit. Shit, shit, shit! Om my God! Niall!'' Harry yelled.

Louis and Liam barked out loud laughs at the boy's stressed out voice.

''Louis I'm- Holy shi- I'm so sorry! I must've slept through my alarm! Niall that little- We kinda had a food fight last night and I had to clean and now you're standing on the train station where we were supposed to- Damnit, Niall! Get up.'' Harry shook the blonde boy awake.

''Harry leave.'' Niall groaned, pushing Harry away from him.

''Niall. No! Louis and Liam are waiting for us. We slept through the alarm!'' Harry said, hopping into his jeans clumsily.

''Fuck! Really?'' Niall jumped out of bed and started to get dressed as well.

''Lou, we're so sorry. We'll be there in 10, is that okay?'' Harry apologised, heart feeling heavy with guilt.

''Relax, sunshine. We've got all the time in the world, right?'' Liam and I can wait a few more minutes.

Harry said a quick goodbye before running to the car with Niall hot on his heels. They drove to the train station, which wasn't too far away from their flat.

''Thank God! They're in our favour for once.'' Harry said from beside Niall, who was driving as they watched all the stoplights turn green on their way.

''Yeah,'' The Irishman yawned and blinked his eyes further open. ''Do you have any idea how long they'd been waiting for us?'' He asked Harry, who was resting his head against the window.

''I have no clue. Maybe it's better if I don't know at all. I feel terrible. They won't be angry, right?'' The younger boy asked anxiously.

Niall pulled up in front of the station and stepped out of the car. ''Of course not, H. They were laughing, right?'' He said whilst Harry stepped out too.

Niall locked the car and they walked to the place where they would originally wait from Louis and Liam.

Harry frowned. ''I know... but still, what if.''

''Haz, Nialler!''

Harry's head whipped to the side and he saw Louis and Liam waving at them. His frown fell from his face and a bright smile replaced it upon seeing Louis drop his bags and run towards him.

Harry ran towards Louis as well and jumped into his arms once they were close enough to each other. Louis rocked them back and forth, inhaling Harry's addicting scent.

''We're the worst hosts ever, aren't we?'' Harry mumbled into Louis' neck.

Louis chuckled and tightened his grip around the younger boy. ''Yeah, you are. Don't worry, though. It gave me some time to destress Liam here since he's never travelled by train before.''

Louis pulled back from the hug and patted Liam's shoulder.

Liam smiled at Harry and gave him a quick hug.