26.

You people wanted smut so I tried... It sucks. Just accept it.. Please leave loads of comments, they keep me motivated and happy. I'm trying to update all my stories but it;s quite hard for some reason...

Loads of love!

''Alright, I think we have everything we need.'' Louis murmured as he pulled Harry through the shopping mall.

Harry squeezed Louis' hand and looked over his shoulder. ''What about coke? I don't think we have that yet.''

''I still have two bottles or so. They're standing outside on the balcony.'' Louis let go of Harry's hand and dug through the paprika's to find the best one. ''And if I don't, I'll drive back, kay?''

''Alright. As long as won't force me to do it for you.'' Harry mumbled, grabbing Louis' hand again.

Louis smiled at the taller boy. ''Look at us. Being all domestic. Shopping and cooking together.''

''We're sorta obligated to do so now that I live with you.'' Harry replied, his tummy doing a flip.

''Stop saying that!'' Louis whined. ''You don't live with me, we live together. That's our home now. Not just mine. That was the whole idea behind it, was it not?''

''Fair enough. I still need to unpack so much... There's like three boxes filled with clothes.'' Harry sighed, just wanting to settle down with Louis.

''I'll help you with that. Now, give me one of the bags. You don't have to carry all that yourself.'' Louis scoffed and pulled the paper bag with groceries out of Harry's arms.

He led them to the car, allowing Harry to drive them home. The younger boy loved to drive them around town. He hadn't been to Doncaster very often so he loved seeing new things and finding his way around.

''If you make a turn here, you'll end up at the Dome. We need to go straight on, yeah?'' Harry asked, switching gears.

''Can't believe how fast you learn.'' Louis murmured. ''You should drive more often, it's fucking hot.''

Harry giggled. ''Is my driving turning you one, Tomlinson.''

''It is. Makes me wonder what other things you can ride.'' Louis said, biting his lip and staring at Harry's lap.

Harry blushed, squirming in his seat. ''Not when I'm driving, Lou. Not when I'm driving.''

''Fine,'' Louis grumbled. ''We'll continue when we're home then.''

Harry managed to get them home in one piece, glancing at Louis every now and then with arousal pooling in his stomach.

Once they were home, Harry was the first one out of the car, basically collecting all their groceries in his arms and running into the kitchen.

Louis laughed loudly before wobbling after him, not able to hide the hard-on in his jeans.

They unpacked their stuff in record time, throwing things at each other and shoving groceries in places they didn't belong.

Harry stepped behind Louis and wrapped his arm around Louis' waist, sucking small lovebites into Louis' neck as Louis re-organised one of the cupboard to make room for the new cereal boxes.

''Lou, babe,'' Harry whined. ''C'mon. All the products with an expiration date are in the fridge. We can do this later.''

Louis chuckled and leaned back against Harry. ''I hate it when we leave things messy. Have patience, sunshine.''