Chapter 5

Luryan P.O.V
With sani school all over the news about the suicide and the shooting. I think we should let her take classes at home , I complained to king

Well we have to take what she feels into consideration. Us pulling her from public schools could make her scholarships get dropped, He said back

I don't know king I just want my baby safe , I trailed off

Okay...and you don't think I want what's best for her either , he complained

I didn't say that at all but just think about it please

I am but I have some where to go...we'll continue this conversations later.

okay talk to you later

Sani's P.O.V

with my dad in town because of the school shooting and the suicide death everything has been weird and my parents have been trying to be very over protective but its not my fault James decided to take his life. At this point Me and the girls are still going to Rome party it should be fun.

Rome p.o.v ( a week ago (FLASHBACK))
So bro imma need yah help this weekend ,I said in a very serious manner
With ?, Scorpio asked
I put a hit out on James head I want that nigga dead.....
I gotchu....I'm guessing yah hiring me so I can give you half back...
Yah you know ion wanna give no random nigga my money...I think I might come back into that life style.....it bout time I rep my hood again...
Just give bossman that call when you ready...you know you always got that spot you had niggas scared out here "Slice" , Scorpio said in a laughing matter
Aye doe I loved that name, I'll be back
Alr letme go set up so I can get this job done....

Me and Scorpio dapped up and proceeded to walk out the warehouse hideout until hear a ding as if someone was there with us...so we both pulled are guns and snooped around....nobody was there but...a Wallet...and you wouldn't believe who's it was "JAMES"

(ROME P.o.v (current time)
This weekend is the party...I need to clear my mind after James killing him self and me loosing out on my way back in really is pissing me off so this party should make me feel a lil better.

(A few days later)

Sani P.o.v
Hey momma can you watch fats me and the girls have some where to be.

Sure no problem but y'all better be safe where ever y'all going and you betta be here when I wake up in the morning, she said with a stern voice.

Ok, I laughed and walked to my room to find fats sleep on my bed I looked at my baby in awe.

I grabbed my phone and began to text the "3 Amigas🤤💘" groupchat and told mani to get ready so we can go to ocean house to get ready for the party.

I stopped at StarBucks and ordered all of our favorite drinks.

Hi welcome to Starbucks what will you like to drink, we have a special on a Carmel crunch frappe it's very good will you like to try, a girl said in a preppy voice.

I think Ik this voice, I thought to myself

I will like a venti vanilla bean Frappuccino, a venti pink drink, and a venti Carmel frappe, I said sounding all happy and shit

Is that all ma'am

Yes

That'll be 17 dollars and 32 cents