Chapter 3

He walked up to me like

Yo I can explain
Nahh nigga you good, ion wanna hear shit
But bro....you gone let a bitch come between us
Yo James ion wanna here shit from you blood
Cool..., James said as he turns

He hit me with a cool and tried to turn , before I knew it I blacked out and got to beating his ass. When I could see again I seen flashing cameras everywhere around me. I ran to the office to check myself out. I ran to my car and got to feeling ever emotion I was feeling physically instead of mentally.i was going insane it felt like. After me calming down I pulled off and started heading home. Through my speakers played *murder on my mind* by melly and *Mixed personalities* got to playing next. I was going through it when I got home nobody was there. I just went to my room and blasted my "FUCK BIT💔HES" playlist.

SANI'S P.O.V

What I just saw was crazy James got his nose broke by Rome. I thought to myself I was waiting in my car for Imani and ocean to come outside. They bringing me allllll the TEA. Ocean came out first followed by Imani they both were laughing. They started running towards they car as if something Crazy was going on then I heard a round of shots let off
*POP POP POP* I started my car and got the fuck on. i called ocean to see what was going on. She didn't answer but Imani answered,
MANIIII🥰🧸✨
00:59
"HE STARTED SHOOTING"
Who?
"James"
How did he get the gun it what the fuck
"IDK"
I tried calling ocean she's not answering
"Let me try"
Ok I love you be safe

A few minutes later pass by and still no sign of ocean. My mom starts calling so I HAD to Answer.

BIRTHGIVER😫💗
01:34
"ARE YOU OKAY"
Yes mom I'm on my way to you now
"IM HAPPY TO HEAR YOUR VOICE"
Okay mom love you I'm on my way now
"Good Good I love you see you when you get here"
Mom we can't contact ocean
"I'm going to call her mom"
Ok can they come by?
"of corse but make sure she check in with her momma"
Ok see you
"Bye"

I drove home worrying about ocean. It's very crazy how time can change anything. I just can't help the fact that I can only hope she feel better. My I walked in the house and hugged everybody tightly. Fats ran up to me yelling "mommie" I kissed him and hugged him as tight as I could I was feeling weak thinking about ocean. I went in my room and start cleaning it but to get my mind off things and I waited for Imani to come over.

 I went in my room and start cleaning it but to get my mind off things and I waited for Imani to come over

I say on my bed trying not to panic. Then my mom came in my room.
THEY FOUND HER!! ,But there's bad news
REALLY?!? , where tho?, What happened
She was in her car panicking in the student parking lot, she got shot but nothing to to serious.
Mom nothing to serious?!? SHE GOT SHOT FOR FREAKING SAKE....
I know I know everything is going to be ok she said consoling me

I'm going to the hospital....Ill be back she replied with an okay I love you. I got up whipped my tears and got fats a quick bag together and put his seat back in my car and went to the hospital.

When I got in the room it was so surreal. she was done with the surgery the bullet went straight through her arm. Her arm was wrapped up. Her mom greeted me with a smile and said that you for coming and stepping in so I can go catch some zzz's and take a shower. No problem I want to be here. Still thanks, and hi Jeremiah. He replied "hwi miss.kwandice". I put my bags down and put fats to sleep because it was getting late and it was pass his bed time.

ROMEO P.O.V
I was sitting in my room thinking "I gotta bounce back" I get on instagram and instantly get to looking up ole girl Instagram,But before I could that video popped up. I still couldn't believe my girlfriend fucking my close friend. Like damn Tiarria really messing with James.

*someone knocks*
Aye son I heard about what happened at the school.
Yeah I know I was wrong
? What you mean
About me fighting James
No son....a girl was shot at your school...James shot up the school.
WHAT?!?
Ik I'm stocked too....but we have to talk about the "fighting"
I know I know "it can mess up my future" but dad who was this girl??
She was summ about new friend something they didn't give out her name yet.
HOLY SHIT I HOPE ITS NOT SANI
Who?
No one dad I...i...I have somewhere to go.....

I left out the house to go to Mario house to see who it was because he stayed after. When I got to his house there was the person I didn't wanna see.....Damn it never fails
_____________________________
•hey guys💗
•Soooooo this was kinda krazyyy Ik Ik...sorry if it's a lot of mess ups this was a push chapter.
•vote😛
•what do you think will come next....
•James picture above