Chapter 4

Romeo P.o.v
IT BET NOT HAVE BEEN SANI I SWEAR TO GOD,
Chill bro....it wasn't her....I..I...it was ocean
Jesus do you ever think , But nigga we still ain't cool.....It's gone always be fuck you
I know I fucked up big time

I couldn't keep my cool I pounced on top of him and started beating him up. MOE MOVE, I yelled as Mario tried to get me off James
You know what fucking this...I'm leaving., i said grabbing my belongings and left.

A FEW DAYS LATER...
As i was leaving the house I got to thinking....I need to fix this....I'm stressed out I need to have fun.....so I got on my phone and made a few calls.....I rented out my cousin tootie house for a party....I had to do something to get my mind off things....

Sani's p.o.v
"I can't walk away from you, away from you, away from you baby" -queen Naija
Was going off in my headphones...I had my music on full blast so I could focus on customizing my son vans... but then I got a text through my instagram from my instagram crush... you know Rome, I said with a blushing face....
R:Aye shorty??🤔
S:Huh??
What you got going for this weekend??
Nothing I'm trying to get ocean out the house..
Ohh perfect well...I'm throwing a party and let everybody know😭
Ion know you a lame😭😭..
Nahh shorty my party's Slapppp on Jesus😅
Ok boy I'll come...
Alr I'll give you the flyer for you to send around..
man I hope this be fun frl, I thought to myself
I picked up the phone to text are 3/3 group chat

3 Amígas 🤤💘
Sani: Rome throwing a party y'all down??
Ocean: FUCK YEAH🤪🤪
Mani: ahh bitch do I get my period every month???🥴🤪🤪
Sani: Oh bitch😭😭
Mani:well shit you asked
Ocean: bitch that's still TMI😅

So I guess we partying this weekend...tmrr Thursday.. Friday need to hurry up....

Beeeep....Beeeep...Beeeep

I woke up rubbing my eyes to the sound of my alarm clock, I didn't wanna get up but I had school so I got out of bed and ate breakfast and asked Toni to get fats ready.

I ran up to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face and began to apply some make up.. I went light make up today..something simple....I got all my stuff and packed fats bag, Toni had just gotten done getting him dressed.

Hi mommie
Hi Baby
I wook frewsh huh mommie
Yeah fat you do, I said squeezing his cheeks
Okay baby lest go. Mommie gotta get to school and you to daycare.
Otay

We got in the car and began to drive to his daycare, as we were pulling up it was police surrounded by his daycare building. I instantly got worried, i stepped out the car to take. a look and there he was,it was his dead body... it was James, my stomach turned and I got back in the car and drove to school...I didn't know what to do or where to got. There's no safe places here it seems like.

I then arrived to my school and got fats out the car, and Walked up hoping they would let him stay just for today.

Hi miss Delacruz
Hi miss.Mila
What can I do for you to day and who is this little Cutie pie
Oh he's my son....I don't have a baby sitter
Oh honey it's fine you just have to sign these papers
Ok thank you Jesus
Here here and here please, she said point at the checkmarks
Ok
All sent now put this on his shirt it needs to be visible at all times
Ok, I said putting the sticker on his back
And signed

As I started walking out the office I saw mani and ocean they ran up to me and ocean was the first to pick up fats we started going towards are classes and got through the day until lunch

Lunch was going smooth until I got hella nervous when I saw Romeo looking at me. I put fats on a seat and went and got him some apple slices but as I was up there Romeo cake behind and grabbed my ass I turned around so fast and he stopped me mid spin and whispered in my ear and said "I just wanna snatch your soul"

Ohhhhh when I tell y'all a bitch got WET a bitch got WET. He was just looking me in my eyes licking his lips. Making a bitch feel weak....I just responded in a boy gone, laughing it off I got fats apple slices and went back to me and ocean them table. And we started taking about are outfits for Romeo party.

Then a big boom happened out of no where. Everybody started screaming when they saw what was going on everyone started running people where crying and throwing up. I grabbed fat and ran out of the cafeteria and forgetting many of my belongings I was still in shock...I couldn't believe this happens at school. In front of me and everybody else.
________________________________
Hey guys💘
-I've been missing Ik Ik
-imma try to update faster even tho my story trAsh
-but vote and share😅✌🏿