2019

It's the ninth anniversary of her parents' death. It still is sore for her but she has Blaze and his parents as well as Ravi. Dating him helped her a lot but when they were chosen to be rangers, she was devistated that they couldn't date anymore. She keeps a box of mementos that reminds her of her biological parents. She doesn't want to forget where she came from but she is grateful of having a loving family who treat her as their own. She keeps a photo in her wallet and she always wears a small bracelet with her mother's first initial and father's first initial which her father had given to her mother for their first wedding anniversary. Every year, she visits their graves. She talks to them as if they are next to her. She catches them up with the highlights of her year and her concerns, a casual parent-child conversation. As a ranger, she wanted to avenge them and other people in a similar situation who might not be as lucky as her as well as trying to prevent more accidental deaths. She knows her parents are proud of who she became but what would they think of her avatar. Being comatose, causes her to break her yearly routine. Ravi hasn't stopped thinking about her and Blaze. He visits their parents weekly and they order take out together every Sunday. They know Ravi and the others will do everything they can to stop Evox and the avatars. They know they protect the city and they are proud of the rangers. Although they miss both of their children so much, it hurts less to have Ravi visiting them often. What they don't know is that Ravi broke up with Roxy one day before her and Blaze ended up comatose. He thought it was best not to tell them. Besides, Ravi was glad Zoey became the yellow ranger instead. Not because he didn't want Roxy to be a ranger but this way, Commander Shaw, wouldn't have a problem with them dating. Ravi can only hope for things between them to go back to where they were right before the breakup. Saving her and Blaze is a priority to him and he will do everything in his power to bring them back.