4

Disclaimer I don't own any of the characters!!!
____________________________________________________________________

Naruto's POV

Sasuke activated his sharingan, but his was different then his opponent did.

He activated his eternal mangekyo sharingan. This made everyone stop.

His opponent created hundred of clones in a rage, surrounding Sasuke. He went in for the kill, but was blown back.

Sasuke had activated his susano. This was one sided. Fukagu looked shocked, well as shocked as an Uchiha gets.

"Fukagu, call off the match. You know the winner here. Sasuke will kill him, he won't stop."

"Hn A small child could not do something like that I have no worries"

"Fukagu! He is faster then Minato. He has killed many more then I can count! Sasuke will kill this kid, so I highly advise to call off the match or I will stop it myself. Sasuke becomes possessed. He won't stop!"

Suddenly a huge blast wave sent us and debris back. The man was thrown into a tree that them collapsed on him. Sasuke was going too far now.

I went and picked him up, he was struggling against me.

"Get off me you dobe!"

"No your not going to kill him!"

"F-ck off dobe! I am going to win this match."

And with that he broke free of my grip. He went over to the man under the tree. The man was losing consiousness. Fukagu stepped before Sasuke.

"That is enough Sasuke, you have won this match, and proven your worth to the Uchiha Clan"

"Hai"

And with that Sasuke dissapeared. I don't know how Fukagu did it. I could barely control him myself. Fukagu picked up the man and went towards me

"He has quite a mouth doesn't he?"

"Yea, I don't know how you got him to stop though"

"Well it's because he knows he cant challenge authority"

"No, it's not that, definitely not that. He challenges them like it's his job, I think it was you who got him to stop. Not who you are, but what you mean to him"

Fukagu looked at me in confusion, but I knew what I said was true. Sasuke said he only wanted to win the match, but there must have been something else. Sasuke you baka.

"Now tell me, how he got the mangekyo." He said this activating his own sharingan."

"In all honesty, I dont know. One day he comes back and  activates the susano and amaterasu. It was truly a sight to see"

Time Jump!

I didn't see Sasuke for three days. All he would do was be at one of the training grounds. I was worried, but figured he had to blow off some steam.

It was the end of the third day and Mikoto was depressed and I was worried. I had to find him.

I went around asking some of the leaf nin if they had seen him. They didnt know any more then I did. That Teme.

I had gotten lost and ran into team Minato.

"Minato! I need your help!"

"Ah Naruto! You have been summoned by the hokage" Really not the time.

"Minato, I can't. I have to find Sasuke. He has been gone for three days, and I cant find him"

Obito spoke up. "Your telling me, Mikoto-sama has put the entire clan looking for him, no one has been able to find him. Its like he is invisible."