Chapter 6

Dave East:

"Good morning Nephew, did you use a condom on either female last night?" Uncle Nipsey asked once I entered the kitchen.

"Nope. I pulled out of one." I replied honestly

"It's cool, my pull out game weak when I'm all in Mila-"

"Nip get cut." Mila cut him off looking up from her book.

"Good morning lover boy." Lani says as she entered the kitchen, her hair was dyed a different color.

"When did you do that?" I asked

"Last night when your girlfriend came and had you in the guest room for hours. Did you ask her how my pussy tasted?"

"We didn't fuck then, we fucked before I fucked you thank you very much." I playfully pushed her and she only smiled.

"So what you done with her?" Mila asked me

"Nah, we gone work some out y'all nosey." I say. "A nigga gotta go to school. Lani drop me off?"

"And what I get for taking time out my morning to take yo nugget head ass to school?"

"You get to say you had a real nigga in yo car."

"Got'em!" Nipsey said making Mila laugh.

"Let's go David." Lani said slightly chuckling. "I have to go put my shoes on."

I followed her out the kitchen into the living room. She started jogging up the steps but then a song started playing from upstairs, "This my shiiiiit!"

"Here she go." I mumbled as her ass break out into dance moves on the staircase. No lie Lani had moves, she always had the moves. She was fine as fuck, her dancing alone would make a nigga hard. "Lani I gotta go to school!" I say and she clapped her hands standing up from the position she was in on the stairs.

"Okay okay." She sighed giving in.

Once we were in the car many different songs came on and Kehlani extra ass was grabbing my face singing to me. A couple of Jhene's songs came on and she really started singing to a nigga. Everybody in the family thought me and her was gone end up together married.

"You muh-fuckin right I'm triggered-" She stopped singing once the music was replaced by her phone ringing. She hit the answer button on her touch screen radio. "Hello?" She says

"Man why you ain't answer yo phone last night?" Quavo asked

"I was busy." She replied vaguely