Prologue

Based on the song do better, by lil Donald

1 Year Later
Cassie Ventura:

"I can't do this anymore we fight too much!"

"Bitch you cheatin on me who you think you playin wit?! Bitch I'll kill you if you ever try to leave me!"

"You are crazy!" He smacked me across my face

"Shut up! Shut up!" he smacked me again, he threw me over the counter and hit the floor hard hitting my head he came and grabbed me by my throat standing over me.

"Get off of me!" I shouted he was about to hit me until he was tackled. I looked over at Dave punching him in his face repeatedly.

"I wish you would touch my lil brother bitch ass nigga anyone of you niggas!" I looked over at his big brother pointing his gun at Jax and Darrell who was about to get up. "Come on bruh." He said to me helping me up keeping the gun pointed at them. "You good?" He asked

I looked over at Dave who was having a hard time keeping Diddy down but he wasn't letting up either.

"Bitch ass nigga come on beat my ass." Dave gritted banging Diddy's head into the ground.

"Chris , Trevor i-"

"Get the fuck off of him now." Trevor said coming from the back with a gun pointed at Dave.

"Fuck you bitch shoot me." Dave gritted keeping his hands wrapped around Diddy's neck.

"Dave baby stop come on!"

I ain't see Chris dive across the room tackling Trevor to the floor he hit him in the face multiple times with the gun. Trevor dropped his gun, and I scrambled to get it, but before I could get it Jax scooped me up and Darrell grabbed the gun.

"Dave! Help!" I shouted he looked up and got up about to run toward me as I was getting dragged into the living room I as kicking trying to get loose.

"Move another step." Darrell said putting the gun to his head.

"Bitch you move another step!" Chris shouted pointing the gun at Darrell and Jax didn't move he kept a tight grip around me. "You move? I shoot this nigga." Chris said referring to Darrell.

"Fuck that Jax go, cause I'mma shoot this nigga!" Darrell shouted with his gun to Dave's head. Dave had his jaw clenched as he stared me in my eyes.

"Try me..." Chris said cocking his gun back putting it against his head like Darrell had his gun against Dave's head.

Pow!

"Noooooooo!" I shouted tears filled my eyes.

~~~~

Keep or delete?

This will be something I work on either now or after Criminal At Heart

It's up to y'all which one y'all want more?

P.S. don't be Petty and say both pick one

Sincerely Jay.