Previously in Phantom Phamily
"Tell me their names so that I can give them a visit"The teen said rather maliciously.

"Hey don't blame them it only said that it was from a special someone" Ellie said.

"Ellie don't tell me...." The teen asked with fake tears.

"No I didn't besides it was partly your fault!!" Ellie defended her self.

"Hahahaha... You got me there" The teen said.

"Well it's good that your back Zack" Ellie said while snuggling on Zack's chest.

"Yeah.. it's good to be back" Zack said while brushing Ellie's hair with his fingers.

Now continuing onto the story

Zack went on a quick stroll/flight around the town and then he saw something that looked like a ghost but not, because it is like his and Ellie's ecto signature. This confused Zack a lot so he went back to Fenton Works. There he found Vlad and Jack talking about college and old men stuff, it was going well until Zack and Ellie entered the room.

"Mr. Masters can I ask you something?" Zack said slightly reluctant and afraid of what Vlad did this time he is still a fruitloop at heart.

"......Sure ask away"Vlad said slightly nervous.(he knew where this is going to go and....it is not going to be pretty)

"Did you by chance tried to clone me but like the others you failed because there is not enough chromosomes so you used Ellie's DNA?"Zack asked Vlad meanwhile in Jack's mind is like 'what are they even talking about?' and Vlad's is like 'how the hell did he know, did the twins or one of them escape?'. Vlad can feel his sweat form, slide then drop. There is only silence between the two of them until someone broke the ice.

"*Cough* *cough* did I hear my name  somewhere and something about DNA?" Ellie said trying to look sweet but all old men or men in a relationship knows what that truly means trouble this is where Zack, Jack and Vlad knew they f*ck*d up. Jack silently slid away while Zack is humming while going back slightly and lastly Vlad is trying to pass through the floor slowly to escape. In the end Jack was the only one able to escape.(Ellie didn't care about him cause he is just an extra in the conversation earlier)

"Yes, I accidentally created clone twins because I didn't think of using some of Zack's sperm and one of Ellie's eggs would create two beings" Vlad defended but utterly gets slapped by Ellie while saying "idiot" but this got heard by every halfa in the house so they immediately phased to the living room.

"What's wrong?!" Team Phantom said (except you know who and Danny already finished his training, time traveling sure is useful) and when they saw Vlad with a handprint and with a huge crater on the wall they knew what exactly happened.

"Don't mind us" The rest of team Phantom said.

"Uncle Vlad what did you do?" Danny asked while team Phantom is just signalling him to stop.

"I created clone/s of Zack while trying to chear up Danielle" Vlad said.

"I'm a father/mother" Zack and Ellie said while crying out of joy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about this chapter being short because this is just filler for the big end....... Phantomous Author out!