╁I

Kylo Ren

"Master Ren, we have arrive planet Teik," General Hux announces as he walks in the control room. "Good," I say through the mask and walk out the room. I head to the deck and see troopers ready to fight. There are only fifteen trooper due to the smallness of the planet.

The deck opens and we walk out. I point at the troopers as the run away. I stand, waiting for them to bring me the people.

Soon, they all arrive, gathering all the people. A certain person catches my eyes. A woman wears a hood, hiding the face. She is so mysterious.

   "You will all serve the First Order

"You will all serve the First Order. You will join as a trooper," I annouce at the sobbing people. "Never!" a man shouts as he stand up. I lift my hands and force choke him.

Suddenly, a knife pierces my shoulder. I look at the source and see the person in the hood did this. The next thing she did is unbelievable.

She flips both stormtroopers at her side. "Master Ren, you are bleeding," Captain Phasma says, but I shrug it off. The troopers begin to run at her.

She neck chop the other trooper that dare to stop her. She sprint to the next trooper and kick its groin. She does a cartwheel and kick at the stomach of a trooper which send him flying away.

She looks at me. I see what's below her face. She smirks with her pale, chapped lips at me. I don't know why but it made my heart skip a beat. Why am I feeling this?

The woman punches at the face the one that sneak up at her. She grabs her sword and stab the next one at the shoulder. I hear the trooper hiss in pain. She does an axe kick on the head and next one, roundhousing it. I watch her in awe. I didn't stop her to see further more of her capabilities. The First Order need her.

She grabs the head of a trooper and kneed its abdomen. She growls and pounce at the scared trooper. She does a throat punch.

The next trooper flee, but she kicks his legs. The trooper cries in pain. She does an elbow strike to the back of his neck.

"She is good," I tell Captain Phasma and she nods. She roars loudly like a lion, hunting from preys. "Three more to go," I whisper at this mysterious woman.

The next trooper grabs her hand and start smashing it on a rock. This cause her to lose her sword. She kicks the stomach, crawls to the sword. But the other trooper blast it away from her reach.

The next thing is much more unbelievable. She grabs a lighsaber from her belt. Not just any lightsaber, Ben Solo's lighsaber, my old light saber in her hands.

She skillfully wields it and strikes the leg of the trooper, who blast her sword away. She does a circle motion and points the saber at the last trooper. The trooper does a fighting stance while the woman just smirks.

The trooper shouts as he run to her, shooting his blaster. She block all the blast shots at her. She slashes the chest of the poor trooper and it falls to the ground.

She looks at me and narrow her eyes at me. I smirk inside my mask. Captain Phasma points her spears at the woman, ready to fight.

Phasma strikes her spear on the girl's shoulder, but she slice the spear in half using her saber and her choke her. She looks at me and shouts, "Let the people go or I will kill your Captain."

I raise my hand and force pull her to me, leaving Phasma catching her breath. She squirms at the force as she grit her teeth. I grab her hood and reveal her face.

She bows her head to hid her face, but I use the force to raise her chin. She resist but I mange to raise her face. She look at me with her black eyes connecting with mine.

"Ben!"

A memory flashes. I snap back and say, "You are a naughty little girl." "I am a woman," she spats at me. I go in her mind and make her unconscious.

She falls in to my arms. I use the force to put the strand of her hair behind her ears. I walk to the ship with Captain Phasma trailing behind me.

"She is strong Master. What are you doing to do with her?" she asks as she rubs her throat which is still in pain. "The First Order could use some skills like hers. We can use her," I explain and Phasma just nods.

General Hux stands in the way, crosssing his arms. "What are you doing?" he asks and I just ignore him. I wak toward my small room inside the ship and place her in my bed. She looks so peaceful and beautiful wen sleeping.

Snap out of Kylo. You are Kylo Ren, you should feel this way.

Captain Phasma place her hand at my shoulder. "Are we leaving?" she asks and I stand up. I face her and nod. She salutes and walk to the control room.

I look at the girl one more time before heading to the control room too. Hux has a clip board on his hands.

"What are going to do to the girl?" he asks, not leaving his sight on the clip board. "We will use her against the Resistance," I simply say. Hux scoffs and say through his gritted teeth, "She is dangerous. You see what she can do." "That make her more qualified," I smirk in my helmet.

"She might kill us all in just seconds," Hux points out but I smile beneath my mask. "Just do your job General," I smirk and he hisses. He goes to the control of the ship and instructs, "Let's go."

We arrive at the base in no time.