The professor immediately nodded his head and said," So there will be no class tomorrow? "

Varun smiled at him and said," No sir, after lunch we can have. HOD sir gave only half-day permission sir. " he nodded his head and they both moved outside. 

They both greeted them and Varun said," Ask them and give me a name list within today. I will give my mobile number. Tell them strictly that they can't back up after giving their name." Aadhi nodded his head and brought his mobile number and moved to class after bidding him bye. 

After the lecture over, Aadhi asked the students to raise their hands who are all willing and he also said about no backups. He then came to Anjali's row, she was drawing simply in her notebook without even raising her head. 

Vaishu and Rohini were raising their hands already, without saying anything he simply noted their names and went to another side. Almost 70 students have given their names out of 100. Few students asked time to conform with their parents. Aadhi gave the rough list to Varun and he thanked him in return. Varun searched through the names whether Anjali's name was written there, a smile formed on his lips after seeing her name on the list. 

Aadhi and his friends started moving to home while walking and talking in the corridor. 

"We will be free tomorrow. Wow, super, at least we can enjoy few hours. But Anjali, why didn't you give your name? We will have fun baby, you are going to miss that" Bala said moving forward. 

"I don't want to. I will enjoy it in the class itself. " Anjali said like not much interested in this conversation. 

" Who told you that her name was not on the list. I already wrote her name. " Aadhi said passing a sarcastic smile. After realizing what he said, Anjali suddenly jumped towards him from behind, started holding his shirt like shaking him and she started punching him in his back. 

" You Bangladesh Buffalo, who told you to add my name. I don't know how you will remove my name but you have to do," she said slapping him lightly which was like touching him. He removed her hand from his shirt and lightly he pushed her to the other said. 

" I won't. Do whatever you want" he said winking at her. That made her anger towards him and she asked, "I am 18+, you don't have any right to add my name without my consent. Remove it otherwise I will bite you." 

"Aadhi I told you already right, she is a mental case. We need to admit her before she bites anyone. " Bala said holding his stomach laughing which made everyone laugh at her. 

" It's not about 18+, we need parent's permission for that. I will ask ou... your parents to confirm that. Don't worry " Aadhi said laughing. 

" We will see Mr. Monkey," Anjali said knowing clearly that they will support him. They reached the gate and everyone bid bye to each other. Now, Aadhi is picking up Anjali since they convinced their friends that their house is near to each other. They reached their home and went inside silently. 

Dinner time came, everyone sat in the dining table. Anjali was looking here and there thinking how to start the conversation. 

Before her, Aadhi started, "Dad, there is a blood donation camp tomorrow. 80 students were given their name out of 100, but Anjali is telling me to ask your permission before giving her name. What's your opinion dad?" Anjali was glaring at him for making the plot opposite to her. 

"Dad, no, I don't want to give my blood. You know me very well that I hate needles. He purposefully gave my name to make me irritate dad. " Anjali said pouting her lips to make her father believe. 

" It's not a bad thing Anjali. Now you need to decide as a dutiful upcoming doctor. Till how many years you will hate needles pretty, next year you almost have to cut the frogs, rat, etc. What will you do then? Try from now on baby, don't be scared. Give your name. " her dad said making her almost sad. 

" Okay dad, I will follow everything you said but not the last line. I will try from next time. Sure dad " Anjali said gritting her teeth not to yell at her brother at this situation. 

" She won't change, either you give your name or I will call your Principal and give your name by myself. " her mom said blackmailing her. 

" I know very well that you will support him only. Why mom? At least support me for this thing. Please" Anjali said begging her and not in a mood to eat anything. 

"It's not that I don't support you, I will support you when I think that what you have done was correct. " her mom said eating her dinner. 

" Okay, do whatever you want. Fine, you all want me to irritate, right? Then do it. Bye", Anjali told and stood up from her place without eating anything, she went upstairs. 

"Oh god, what I am going to do with my daughter. At least give her milk after finishing your dinner. " Krishna said to his wife. She nodded her head. 

" Don't worry about her. We can't always protect her from falling, she needs to face everything on her own. You eat and sleep well, I will take care of her " Anu said. 

The day went off, Anjali drank one cup of milk which was offered by her mom and she accepted it because of her starving. Whatever happens, food is the only thing that will make us to ease our mood.

______________________________________

Happy birthday babygirl gunavathitamilmagal.. You asked me yesterday and I did today.

How is the teddy?

Don't worry about anything bby, we will be like this forever. I have never planned something like yesterday to any of my frds. Wonderful day ever. Have a happy life ahead. Take care crying bby.

Comment your views about this chapter!!!