" So, both of them are doctors?" Varun asked her nearing his classroom. 

"Yes, they are. What about you? I know you are a topper so I think you like medicine that much but is there any compulsion for you? " Anjali asked fastly since they don't have time to talk. 

" No. It's my decision and it's my dream. Okay bye, will see you later. " Varun said quickly entering his classroom. Anjali bid bye to him and went to her class. 

Monday morning is not a blissful word for all the students since they have to go to school /college after a holiday. Like that, Anjali was not in a mood to listen to the practical class and she was playing with her pen in the notepad drawing something. Vaishu noticed that and nudged her to listen but Anjali ignored her and started drawing.

Aadhi was deeply immersed in the subject so he didn't notice anything. Bala slightly glancing at them to know what she was doing. He gave her 'you will not change' look and started listening to the lecture. 

Suddenly professor noticed her and asked, " Anjali, what are you doing? Are you listening?" 

She suddenly flinched from her place and looked at him nodding her head and said, "Yes sir. I am listening. " 

"Oh really, then tell me what I am teaching now," he said moving towards her. 

She looked at the table and found some skeleton pieces spread over the table. She was scared and said," About bones sir. "

He gave her an annoying look and said," Even school students can say that it's about bones after seeing this. I asked you that which bone I was explaining particularly. " Bala was silently laughing at her and Aadhi was glaring at her. 

Anjali was thinking deeply and Vaishu showed her hand towards her that has written radius and ulna. Anjali thanked her in mind and said," It's radius and ulna bone sir. "

" Okay, where is it located in our body? " he asked. Anjali was cursing him in his mind. Again, she looked at Vaishu for help. She touched her lower arm to show her. Anjali didn't understand anything. Vaishu showed her arm without making the professor notice her. Anjali got the answer finally.

" It's lower arm sir" she said still confused whether the answer is correct or not.

"Hmm. What makes you take this much time? Listen carefully hereafter. " the professor said and started continuing his lecture. Anjali muttered sorry to her brother since he was showing daggers at her. Bala was controlling his laugh which made Anjali throw her pen towards him without making sir notice them. Bala simply caught that pen and showed his full teeth. 

After completing lunch, they headed to their class to have a theory class which was completely boring. Anjali started using her mobile carefully because she doesn't want to catch her brother this time. Suddenly Varun entered their class and he talked with the professor to ask him five minutes time for making an announcement. The professor accepted him and he stood in the center of the class to make everyone listen to him. 

"Guys, I'm from 3rd year and we have a project every year to complete with a whole class. So we decided to conduct a blood donation camp tomorrow in our conference hall. We will transfer those blood to the blood bank. You can give your names who will be willing. Try to make this as useful as you can. Who is the class representative here? " Varum said shouting to make everyone hear him. Varun and Anjali's eyes met a few times in between his conversation. 

Aadhi stood from his place to show him that he is the leader." Can you come with me outside the class so that we can't disturb the class anymore? Sir, can I take him for two minutes ", Varun asked.