"The Stare"

(I DO NOT OWN GIF)

     Roman should be home in a couple of hours so me and jojo are cleaning the house and getting it ready. Jojo is picking up toys and i am in the kitchen cleaning and making dinner. All of a sudden i hear a big thud..

"Oops", said jojo as i ran into the living room.
"Jojo what did you do"?, I ask before i turn the corner and i see that the decorated glass bowl is on the floor broken into pieces.
I am in such shock that i did not even hear the door open.
"Hey babygirl, i'm home",said Roman as me and jojo turned around. It felt like slow motion as i looked at Romans face that was first a smile, but then turn into a frown/angry look.
"So, is someone going to tell me what happened"? He ask in his low baritone voice.
"She did it"!!!! me and Jojo said at the same time.
Then the childish war began...
"Y/n did", Jojo said
"No you did it", I said
"Na uhh", Jojo said
"Ah huh", I said
"STOP IT", Joe yelled
We turned towards him and he had "The Stare"[As seen in the media]. I only seen him do "The Stare" with Jojo when she gets in trouble. But i know we are both in trouble now.
"Jojo go to your room, Now",Roman said to jojo very calmly for some reason.
"Yes daddy", said jojo as she runs pass me and Roman and goes up the stairs to her room.
Then he turns to me and gives me the exact same stare. He slowly walks up to me and goes behind me. He starts kissing and biting my neck
"You meet me upstairs, i will deal with you later", he said growling to me as he taps my behind.
I turn around to face him and say
"Yes Daddy", and run up the stairs as i hear him chuckle behind me.