1

Disclaimer I don't own any of the characters!!!!
____________________________________________________________________

Sasuke's POV

We defeated Madara, Obito, Kaguya. But we were the last ones left. The last ones standing.

We were the only survivors. The only ones who made it.

No one moved, no one said anything. Just... silence. naruto was speechless at the loss, but this was a second nature to me, something I have already felt. Everyone we knew or loved, dead.

We saw a glow that was oh too familiar. The Sage of Six Paths.

"What do you want?" Naruto mumbled, in a fake monotone voice, but his emotions betrayed him.

"I have come to offer a happy ending to this sad story" This caught our attention.

"I am willing to offer you a chance to go back, and change the past. Your ages might be thrown off a little, but your power will remain the same and you will have your current power. Once you have succeeded, you will be brought back, and the outcome would be changed"

With this, Naruto looked less depressed immediately.

"Naruto, we should pl-"

"Deal."

I looked at him. Angry. "Naruto do you have any idea what you've done!" But before I could say another word, it was black.

I woke up to Naruto looking over me, but a younger Naruto. Most likely 14.

"Sasuke! Sasuke! This is bad!" He was panicking.

"Calm down dobe, what happened?"

He didnt say anything, he took out his waterbottle and poured some onto the ground.

"Dobe! What was that for! Your wasting resources! "

"Teme, look at yourself!"

"Why!"

"Just do it"

"Hn"

I looked into the puddle Naruto created. I was in shock at what I saw. I started freaking out. I was five.

"Naruto! Why am I so young!"

I looked at him, he was obviously confused just as much as I was. All of a sudden, I started to cough up blood. Naruto looked up at me with concern showing on his face.

That was all I saw before my consiousness slipping away. I could feel Naruto shaking me, telling me to stay with him.
____________________________________________________________________

Naruto's POV

I woke up in a crater, and looked around. I felt younger and looked at my reflection in one of my kunai. I looked about to be 14.

This must have been what the Sage was talking about. The age change. I sighed in relief that there wasn't much change.

But then I heard shuffling, I realized it must have been Sasuke. I look to my side and see a five-year old. At first I jumped this couldnt be him.

But the resemblance was uncanny, the same raven hair, with traditional Uchiha clothes. This really was him. I saw him stiffen out and start to tremble and shake. Something was happening to him.

I started to call out. "Sasuke! Sasuke! This is bad! Real bad! You have gotta wake up!" He shifted again, and his eyelids started to flutter. This was the moment of truth.

His eyes bolted open, he was on high alert. I looked at him panicking.

"Calm down dobe, stop panicking" he said that with his emotionless tone.

I was shocked, his onyx eyes peering into mine. I wasn't even thinking, I poured some water on the ground so he could see what he looked like. I only got scolded, but eventually got him to look into the puddle.

He looked at me his small onyx eyes now big with shock. He started freaking out. He looked to be about five. He then started to coughed up blood. This alarmed me.

He was clutching his ribcage, he lifted his hands, revealing them to be red, stained with his crimson blood.

He started to hyperventilate, I couldnt tell if it was shock, or from the severity of the wound. His eyes got droopy and he started to tilt sideways. He was losing consciousness.

I caught him and started shaking his shoulders "Sasuke! Sasuke! Stay with me Teme! Hang in there! I'll get you help!"

He passed out. This was bad. He needed medical attention, immediately.

I picked him up, he was so small and petite, so peaceful. But that peace was short lived. He started shaking yet, and was trembling more severely now. He needed to be healed and fast.

I realized there were chakra signatures, four to be exact. They all came out and circled me. Their leader came first, and put a kunai to my throat.

"Tell me who you are, now." He ordered. I knew that voice.

"Minato! I need your help! You need to take me to Konoha!" You could hear the urgency in my voice.

"How do you know my name?"

"That doesn't matter! My friend needs help! I am a leaf shinobi! Look at my forehead if you don't believe me!"

He let go of the kunai. And looked at Sasuke. He told his team to come out. I was shocked, I know these people, well not know, but I know who they are.

It was Rin Obito, and Kakashi.

I was shocked, but quickly came back from my daze when Minato tried to lift Sasuke out of my arms. I glared at him, and lept backwards.

"You will not touch the heir to the Uchiha Clan" I knew by saying this, it would make them stop.

They looked at me in confusion. "Take me to Konoha, he needs help"

"Hai" they all said.

And we went off. I was urging them to speed up, so we could make it. We finally reached to gate after what seemed like forever, I knew my way from there and sped off towards the Konoha hospital.

I barged in, out of breath, tired, and feeling weak. "He needs help! Somebody come help him!"

Everyone just stared before they noticed the bundle in my arms. They quickly took him along to one of the poorer looking area's of the hospital. Sasuke wouldn't like this. I stopped the nurses.

"He is from the Uchiha Clan, you don't want his mother to be angry at you for keeping him here!"

The nurse looked angrily at me "And just who is his mother!"

"Mikoto Uchiha"

She paled and quickly moved him to the other, nicer side of the hospital. I stayed by his side. No eating, not sleeping. I could hear the nurses talking about me, but I didn't care. My focus was on Sasuke.
____________________________________________________________________
A/N

Thank you for reading the first chapter! Be sure to check out my other stories, Uchiha Bound, and Watching The Uchiha!

Xoxo❤❤