fifteen.

yang jeongin bang chan

[ one year later ]

I giggled as Chan lifted me into the air, spinning me around as Duck ran around his feet, letting out barks.

Chan finally placed me down and I stood by his side, staring at our new home.

I looked up to Chan, "God- I am so happy right now. This our home!"

Chan nodded and knelt down to Duck, "Look Ducky, it's our new home."

The house was comfy, much like my mother's.

It was a baby blue color on the outside with a chocolate brown roof.

The house was a two story and three bedroom.

There was a porch with a flowerbed in front of it.

The house itself was located somewhat in the country, seperated far enough to be alone.

Chan held my hand and we walked inside.

The place was empty, waiting for us to move our belongings in it so we could officially call it 'home'.

We walked around, talking about where everything would go in the house.

We decided the downstairs bedroom would become Chan's studio, him becoming largely famous with 3racha.

The spare room upstairs would be used as an office of some sort.

The movers came soon and helped us move everything where we needed it.

We thanked them for their help once everything was over and began our journey of unpacking.

After hours of constant unpacking, we finally finished.

Chan sat on the couch with a sigh.

I smiled and sat in his lap, looking around at our hard work.

I leaned back into his touch and placed a kiss on his lips, "This is perfect."

Chan nodded with a hum, "As long as I'm with you, everything is perfect."

I chuckled at my cheesy boyfriend and nuzzled into him, "Anywhere with us is perfect."

Chan squeezed me in a hug, "I love you."

Those three words were ones we often used; ones I could never get tired of hearing.

"I love you, too. Now let's get our food."

I stood with Chan and we made our way outside, Duck following as well.

Chan opened the back of his vintage red truck and patted the inside, Duck hopping in.

He walked to the driver's side as I went to the passenger's side.

We began our drive to the supermarket.

Once there, we left Duck in the back, knowing he wouldn't run away, and left to get groceries.

After a while of shopping, we finally went back to the truck.