fourteen.

yang jeongin bang chan

I smiled down at the small boy in my arms, watching as his chest rose and fell and listened to the soft snores leaving his mouth.

The rain outside never seemed to falter so I figured we were having an inside day, which I knew Jeongin would enjoy.

I reached over carefully and grabbed my phone.

It turned on and the light illuminated my face, as well as a bit of Jeongin's.

I glanced at the time.

12:43 PM.

The rain and stormy clouds made the room dark, as well as the outside world.

A large rumble of thunder sounded, stirring Jeongin from his sleep.

He stretched slightly and looked up at me with sleepy eyes, "Hmm.. What time is it?"

I chuckled softly at my boyfriend and placed a kiss on his head, "Almost one in the afternoon."

Jeongin processed this for a moment, "Wait. What? Why is it so dark?"

I leaned back into the bed, admiring Jeongin's features, "It's storming."

Jeongin hummed in satisfaction, "Inside day.."

I laughed with a nod, "Yep. Want to watch movies?"

Jeongin nodded excitedly.

We got out of bed and Jeongin walked to the bathroom, "I'm getting in the bath. Wanna join me?"

I looked to Jeongin with a brow raised, "Really?"

Jeongin nodded.

I shrugged, "Sure then."

Jeongin started the water and we soon both got in.

A large rumble of thunder sounded and Duck came running in the bathroom, tail tucked between his legs as he laid beside the bathtub.

After finishing up our bath, and splashing each other quite a bit, we got out and went to the living room.

I made some popcorn as Jeongin got a blanket for us to share.

We sat down on the couch and I put on 'Train to Busan', knowing well that Jeongin loved scary movies.

We cuddled throughout the movie, jumping every now and then.

After that movie finished, Jeongin requested a kdrama movie marathon, in which I obviously agreed.

We spent our entire day in each other's arms, watching tv.

It was perfect for us.

--

The next day, me and Jeongin got up early.

I decided to quite my job at the zoo a while ago and wanted to try and pursue my dream of creating music.

Due to this dream, me and Jeongin decided to get a group together called 3racha.

We weren't much yet, but at least we had our own fandom already.

The other two members, Jisung and Changbin, both of which I was friends with, have boyfriends as well who support us.

A knock on the door sounded and Jeongin answered it, allowing the four guys to enter.

I led Changbin and Jisung to a spare room in my house, where I decided to keep my studio.

Jeongin stayed in the living room with Felix and Minho.