Chapter 15 - Prison break

The doors to the van flew open and Eren was escorted to his cell, it was small, much smaller than he expected. 'I'm a criminal, I don't deserve pleasure.' Eren thought as he had his hand cuffs removed. "This'll be your home for the next fifteen years, so I suggest you make yourself comfortable." The guard pushed Eren inside the cell and slammed the door shut. "Just remember, you're in my prison, filth like you don't deserve to be treated with respect."

"I didn't expect any less." Eren replied quietly.

"What!? Backchat already? Well we'll have to beat that habit out of you." The door opened again and the guard entered the cell, his baton in his hand. "Filth like you don't deserve respect." The next 5 minutes felt like hell. "Look at that, You've got blood on my boot! That deserves another smack." The baton hit Eren's face. "And another for good luck." The baton hit Eren's stomach this time, knocking the air out of his lungs. He gasped desperately for air. "That should... teach you..." The guard said between breaths. "Don't make me come in here again. Actually in second thought, make me come in here again. It was fun." The guard left laughing while Eren laid on the floor, also beaten to death.

- 2 days later -

"Oi Yeager." The guard banged on the door, waking Eren. "Get your ass up, you've got a visitor. You've got two minutes to get ready." Eren sighed and slowly pulled himself off the bed, wincing at the pain in his body.

"Ow my fucking face." Eren looked in the little mirror he had, his face was covered in bruises, some had gone yellow from how hard the guard had hit him. "Visitor eh? Let's go see who's want to see me." Eren slipped on his prison clothes and headed to the visitor room.

"Mikasa!!" Eren ran towards the table where is adoptive sister sat. "Holy shit am I glad to see you."

"Oh my god Eren what happened to you?" Mikasa stroked Eren's face, gently as to not hurt him.

"Well..." Eren brought his face closer to Mikasa and said quietly. "The guards here are first class dicks, they beat people for no reason. I just want to go home."

"And I want you back. Listen, just be good, don't do anything stupid and maybe you'll be let out early on good behaviour."

"No, the guards here won't say I'm being good, they think everyone's bad and should stay in here for life, they beat everyone without hesitation."

"Well then tell someone!"

"Who the hell is there to tell Mikasa? If I tell a guard they'd just just beat me and they don't let anyone see the wardin. There's nothing I can do except do my three years."

"But you'll die if they carry on."

"Then I guess I'll die, I can't fight back against all these guards."

"Please Eren..." Mikasa had begun to cry. "Don't fight, just be good, I can't stand to see you get hurt."

"Don't cry, I'll be fine." Eren brought her in for a hug but he was pushed off by Mikasa who had begun walking off.

"Take care of yourself Eren." Mikasa rushed out of the room.

"Yeah... Bye..." Eren sighed, he was about to stand up when a guard but a hand on his shoulder.

"You see that sign over there Mr Yeager?" The guard pointed to a worn out sign that was hardy readable.

"Yeah..."

"What does it say?"

"No physical contact with visitors."

"Right, and what was that you were doing?"