Chapter 13 - Hangover

Eren opened his eyes only to shut them again. The light blinded him. How much did he drink last night? He tried to move, nothing. Eren started to panic, he couldn't move. 'What the fuck?' He thought. He was calmed when he looked up and realised he couldn't move because he had three bodies Laying on him, Christa on his left side holding his left arm, Ymir on the right and Sasha on top of him, breathing gently.

"Oh Jesus my eyes hurt like hell." Eren turned to see Ymir had woke up. "Morning, thanks for last night."

Eren smiled. "Don't worry about it, it was pretty good for me too."

"No, I meant thank you for Christa."

"What?" Eren was confused.

"You made her feel happy, and I need to thank you for that. I care a lot for her and you let me see what I've been wanting to see since I first met her. Thank you."

"You're welcome." Eren smiled again, even wider this time. "We should get up now. Christa? Sasha?" Eren shook the two gently while Ymir got dressed.

"Is it morning already?" Sasha spoke as she looked up at Eren's welcoming face. She blushed. "So... What happened last night... Really happened?"

"Yeah, I guess it did. Thanks."

"Ymir and Christa as well? Damn Eren."

"Sorry."

"It's fine." Sasha let out a small giggle. "Can we go and get some food please?"

"Sure, you'll have to get off me first though."

"Oh... Umm... Sorry..." The redness on Sasha's face was almost unbearable as she pushed herself off Eren's body, her hand accidentally caressing his abs.

"Christa? Come on, you need to wake up." Eren started to pull his arm out of Christa's grasp but was pulled back.

"Ymir, don't go so early." Christa opened her eyes. She saw Ymir at the other side of the room and the memories of last night returned. "What a night. Let's go get breakfast." The four got dressed and headed downstairs.

The door opened to the kitchen and the four entered, only to be welcomed by Connie who was fast asleep on the table and Marco who was slowly drinking a cup of coffee. "Morning"

"Marco, you look like you've been dragged through a hedge backwards." Eren giggled as he patted Marco on the back.

"It feels like I have been. Connie says there's some food in the cupboard if you want some breakfast."

"FOOOOD!!" Sasha barged past everyone and made a b-line straight to the cupboard, waking Connie who screamed in pain.

"AAAAHHH!!! My ears!!!" Connie curled up into a ball on the table and cupped his ears. "Holy shit, Sasha, keep it down. It's too early."

"It's 12'o'clock, Connie." Marco said with a smile.

"Why am I on the table?" Connie's question was answered with a simultaneous laugh from everyone in the room. "Good night then?"

"Aye, I'd say it was a pretty good night." Eren responded as he stared at Christa and Ymir. Christa blushed but Ymir just laughed and put her arm around her. "Well I'll go find Mikasa and then we have to go home."

"Not staying for breakfast, Eren?"

"Nah, it's already time for lunch, I think I'll pass, thanks though."

"Don't worry about it, I'll see you later then."

"Bye." Eren waved at everyone as he walked out the kitchen and into the living room where Mikasa sat on the couch. She smiled warmly when she saw Eren, she had to hide the jealousy, she had too. After all what happened last night was just a dare, right? Right? "Are you coming home, Mikasa? You can stay here if you want."

"I think I'll go home, I'm tired." Mikasa replied.

"Alright, well you look absolutely exhausted so hop on my back and I'll lift you home."

"Eren, you don't have to do that, I can walk."

"Nope, just trust me, you're always looking out for me so it's only right that I repay the favour."

"I guess I don't have a choice in the matter."

"No you don't."

"Armin's still asleep so I guess we'll talk to him later."

"Aye, well you can go and say good bye to everybody, I'll wait for you outside."

"Alright." Eren exited Connie's house, leaving Mikasa to say her goodbyes. When mikasa had finished she went outside to find Eren crouched down, offering a piggyback to Mikasa who accepted with a smile.

The two talked about the night before all the way home, that was until Eren came to a sudden halt and went silent. "Eren?" Mikasa asked. "What's wrong?" Mikasa didn't get a reply. She didn't need one as she looked towards their house. A police car had parked outside and two officers were searching around the house. "Eren?"

"For fuck sake! The case was dropped, why the fuck are they here?" Eren snapped.

"Eren calm down."

"How can I be calm when I'm innocent and these fuckers can't leave us alone! Fair enough if they just bothered me but why the fuck do they come around the house? They have to get you involved don't they?"

"Well you do live there, it's only natural to look for you here."

"They could fucking phone me."

"If you go, I go with you, that's how it's always been and that's how it always will be."

"No Mikasa, I don't want you to be involved in this."

"I am involved, but it's because it want to be, I'll always be here for you. Let's go, together."

"Thanks, you always did have a way of seeing everything in a calm way."

"Well, let's go and see what they want." Mikasa hopped off Eren's back and walked with him to their house.

One of the officers spotted the pair and walked slowly towards them. "Mr Yeager, Miss Ackerman, sorry to disturb you but I'm afraid the case has been reviewed, we're holding another court session tomorrow, obviously it's mandatory that you attend."

"What the fuck?!" Eren responded. "The judge said I was innocent, that's enough, I'm free so leave me the fuck alone!"

"We're sorry Mr Yeager but something popped up, the judge has recalled his verdict."

"So that pretty much means I'm guilty? If I'm not innocent then that must be it."

"That's for the judge to decide."

"Fucking hell!!"

"Mr Yeager please calm down, we're only doing our jobs."

"Yeah well can you leave us the fuck alone?"

"Just make sure to attend the court session."

"Yeah yeah." Eren and Mikasa walked towards their door as the two officers walked away. "Wait!" Eren called after the officers.

"Yeah?"

"Your partners quiet. Were you planning to do the good cop bad cop shit?"

"If it came to that."

"Well if he's meant to be the bad cop, he's not doing a very good job. Isn't he a little small to be a cop?" Before the officer could reply, the smaller cop turned his head so that Eren could only see one side of his face. He then replied with one word.

"Brat."