chapter 11

Cat Noir quickly went to Ladybug's side. "Glad to see you again, M'lady."

Luka struggled against the waves that crashed into him. Using all his focus, he finally escaped into the cool midnight air. Ladybug and Cat Noir stood together, as the fought Tiddle Wave. Where was Chloe? Luka thought to himself. She suddenly burst through the whirls of water and out onto the surface.

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug yelled. In her hands, several pairs of earbuds were visable. Ladybug looked down at them clulessly. As Luka saw them, he knew what to do.

"You three, quickly put in those earbuds!" he yelled. Ladybug handed a pair to both Queen Bee and Cat Noir, as they all wandered what Viperion was going to do. All except Chloe, who remembered sass's words.

"Melody!" Viperion said as he played a soothing lulaby on his harp. Tiddle Wave instantly stopped fighting as he was enchanted to the music. Ladybug quickly snuck over to him as she grabbed the surf board away from Tiddle Wave. Even in his soothing state, his anger bubbled up.

"No!" Tiddle wave yelled frantically as he struggled to control himself. He quickly lunged over to queen bee. "I'll.. I'll choke her... If... If you don't give up!" Tiddle wave said as he struggled To keep control. Queen Bee fought frantically to escape, with little avail.

"Cat Noir! I need a little help!" Ladybug said as she tried to break the solid surf board. Even at the task at hand, Ladybug remained calm. Luka couldn't stand the thought of leaving Chloe in harms way, but he knew if he stopped playing his harp for even an instant Tiddle Wave could escape.

"Cataclysm!" Cat Noir yelled as the surf board broke. A dark acuma started to fly instantly away.

"No! no!" Tiddle Wave said frantically. With the last of his energy he threw Chloe into his last surviving whirl pool. Viperion quickly followed her in. He quickly caught Queen Bee, who laid in his arms, choking.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" Ladybug exclaimed. All the damage done quickly repaired itself as all the water left too.

"Pound it!"the two hero's said together.

"What's... What's happening?" said the past acumatized surfer.

Ladybug and Cat Noir went down next to him and soothed him.

Meanwhile, Viperion released  queen bee from his arms after she had recovered.

"Thank you for saving me." she said a bit reluctant while crossing her arms. Viperion smiled gratefully.

"Always, my queen." he said as he slightly bowed. Chloe blushed so red she thought she would explode. His.. Queen? Chloe only started in aww. Luka was now the most amazing person she had ever met.

"Looks like we got a new set of love birds." Cat Noir said to Ladybug as he glanced at queen bee and Viperion. Ladybug rolled her eyes at cat noir as she went over to them.

"Queen Bee, Viperion, thank you for your help." Ladybug said graciously. "I'm afraid I must return your miraculouses though."

Queen Bee and Viperion looked at each other. They then detransformed into their civillan form as they laid their miraculouses safely in their boxes. Ladybug gasped as she saw Luka was Vipeion. Of all people Chloe could possibly like, why Luka? Ladybug shrugged away her thoughts though.

"Thank you." she said.

"No, thank you Ladybug. I now realize my actions have lead to another acumatized victim." Chloe said sadly admitting the truth.

"Chloe, remember there is always a way to fix your mistakes." Ladybug said. Luka nodded in reply. An idea formed in chloe's mind, a way to bring back the beach, and for the better. Suddenly ladybugs and cat noir's miraculouses started to flash.

"Well, bug out!" Ladybug said as she zoomed off into the night.

"Hate to leave, but the lady's right." Cat Noir said before zooming off.

"Well guess its just us." luka said as he and Chloe walked back to the hotel.