chapter 8

As Chloe closed the door behind master Fu's home, she quickly ducked down an ally as she opened her miracle box.

"Hello, my queen." said Pollen, Queen Bee's kwami.

"Pollen, buzz on!" Chloe yelled as she transformed into her bee themed super hero. After that, Chloe looked in her hands at the miraculous she was holding. Now, just to find the right wielder.

With her super speed and adjility, Chloe races through the streets of Paris looking for a special someone. Where could he be? I was going to give him a miraculous but he doesn't even show up! Chloe thought to herself in disgust. Then suddenly it dawned on her. Ladybug and Cat Noir both had a habit of bringing whoever they saved to the top of the Itfiel tower. With a quick flick of the wrist, Chloe swung through the night on her striped yoyo.

When Chloe was near the tower, she saw the familiar blue haired guy she was looking for.

Approaching him closely, Chloe swung down right in front of him.

"Chloe?" Luka asked, concerned.

Chloe only rolled her eyes. " yes its me. Now, Ladybug needs our help! I intrust you, Luka Couffaine with the snake miraculous." Chloe pulled out the box, and handed it to Luka. He opened it up, as it revealed a green, snake like kwami.

"Ah! I do say that box is tiring! pure exustion!" it said. The kwami turned its head as it saw both Luka and Chloe. " oh, come on! Let me guess, I'm here to help you transform and save the day?"

"Uh, I think so." Luka replied. The kwami turned to Chloe.

"You've picked quite the clueless one have you not?"

"Just transform already! Ladybug needs our help!" Chloe said.

"Okay, okay, don't freak out on us lady. Uh, I don't think I'm getting out of this. I'm Sass very nice to meet you."

"Luka."

"To transform all you have to say is Sass, scales out! Simple enough?" Sass said, acting a little dramatic.

"Yeah, I think so." Luka replied.

"Oh! Wait one more thing. Your special powers allow you to calm and lure others into a meditative state. To do that, all you have to say is melody! Easy enough?" Sass said in a sassy tone.

"Okay, okay, Here goes nothing. Sass, scales out!" Luka suddenly transformed into a snake themed super hero, all the more handsome. Chloe found herself staring once again at Luka's beauty. Now covered in a smooth greenish leather suit, Luka wore an aqua marine mask that matched his hair perfectly. At his side was a blue musical harp of some sort, with unknown powers.

"Wow! This is awesome!" Luka exclaimed enthusiastically at his new powers and look.

"Now that your all done, lets go save Ladybug already!" Chloe said as she put aside Luka's good looks.