chapter 7

"What are you going to do with that?" Cat Noir asked as he kept his eyes closely on Tiddle Wave.

"I think I know what needs to be done." Ladybug turned to Chloe, the wrote on a piece of paper the adress to master fu's. Ladybug quickly gave it to Chloe.

"You must go to this destination, and receive your miraculous." Ladybug said. Chloe stood by, wide eyed.

"But-but, shouldn't you go Ladybug?" Chloe asked, shocked.
Ladybug shook her head.

"Chloe, my lucky charm is telling you to go. Its doing that for a reason." Ladybug said putting aside her own doubt.

Chloe nodded her head, as Ladybug grabbed her hand, then brought her to the window. Cat Noir was serving a quick distraction, as Ladybug flew Chloe to the safe streets of Paris alone.

"Are you sure I'm the most trust worthy person to trust?" Chloe asked, thinking of her past mistakes.

"My lucky charm is telling me so. I trust you, Chloe. When the time comes, you will make the right decisions." Ladybug said to her. Chloe nodded as she understood. She wouldn't fail Ladybug, not this time.

Ladybug swung away on her yoyo as she went back to the crash site at the Bourgeois hotel.

Chloe quickly took a deep breath, then unfolded the note in her hands. Looking over the adress carefully, Chloe began to follow the street to her destination.

💢

Chloe Bourgeois kept up her pace as she sprinted into a run. She was close to the place Ladybug had instructed her to go, as she heard a loud booming in the distance.

Looking back, Chloe saw her father's hotel crumble down in the midst of all the water. Feeling a shaky feeling of doubt flow throughout her, Chloe looked forwards and sprinted into a run. In the distance she heard people scream, as water seemed to cover half the town.

Up ahead, Chloe saw a strange, old house, that looked very ancient. She quietly knocked on the front door, only to here nothing in return. When a few moments had passed, Chloe desperately opened the door and flew right in.

In front of her, sat a very old man, who seemed to be meditating on a small mat on the floor. When Chloe first entered, she saw a green blur suddenly fly away.

When master Fu opened his eyes, he looked startled, as if he was expecting someone else.

"Chloe Bourgeois?" he asked, as he examined the girl in front of him.

"Ladybug said for me to come here. There's a really powerful acumatized villian on the lose." Chloe said as desperation filled his voice.

Even though master Fu had much doubt of Chloe's potential of being a miraculous weilder, he trusted Ladybug's decision.

Master Fu smiled openly as he got up from his meditating spot. He went over to the corner of the room, and pressed a button on the bottom of the phonograph. It opened up, revealing a red and black box. Mater Fu opened it up, revealing many unknown miraculouses. He laid it on the ground below, as he looked straight into chloe's eyes.

"The miraculouses in here can be very dangerous if given to the wrong person. Ladybug trust you, so I must as well." Master Fu said. "Chloe Bourgeois, you may choose one miraculous to help aid Ladybug today." Master Fu said. Chloe looked down at the box, as her eyes searched through all the miraculouses.

When she saw the familiar bee themed hair clip, Chloe grabbed it quickly. She had been Queen Bee before, and she knew how its powers worked.

"Now back to helping Ladybug! Chloe said as she went towards the door. Even with the miraculous safe in her hand, Chloe still felt scared, and doubtful. Master Fu sensed her fear. Even if Chloe wasn't the must trustworthy ally, Master Fu knew she would need help.

"Chloe Bourgeois, pick an ally you can trust to fight alongside you in this mission. When the mission has been completed, you will safely return your miraculous and the other back to me. I wouldn't usually make such a risk, but I sense you and the others will need an ally." Master Fu said truthfully.

Chloe looked back and fourth over the miraculouses. Which would Ladybug choose? Her eyes suddenly caught onto a green swirilsh snake bangle. That was the one. She knew exactly who was worthy of it. Quickly picking it up, Chloe then dashed out of the door and headed back onto the streets.

When Chloe had left, Wayzz swooped out of his hiding spot.

"Master, are you sure it is wise to intrust her with not one, but two miraculouses?" Wayzz asked, very concerned.

"As risky as it may sound, I have learned much more than I have ever hoped about the miraculouses. I now know how to stop and control any that get in the wrong hands. I realize now that if we are ever to defeat Hawkmoth, we must aquire all the miraculouses powers." Master Fu said to Wayzz Who nodded in return.