(Personal Oneshot) Chubby Jacksepticeye x Sasha: Stuffing with Love

A/n: An old personal oneshot I written for a good friend of mine Septic_boi17

"Stupid Felix" Sean grumbled closing the front door with a click behind him. Leaning against the hard-cold wooden door the handle dug straight into his back Sean stressfully combed his green hair to the side, his round chubby cheeks are red from being angry, embarrassment the memory from earlier burned in the front of his mind causing his vision to be blurry as tears slowly ran down his face straight into his clean styled small beard. Looking down the Irishman saw his blubbering beach ball size belly protruding against the grey cloak tee his belly button could clearly be seen through the shirt and the material stretched super tight barely covering the massive dome, black jeans suffocating his lower chunky half as his pudgy ass cheeks was too big showing a bit of plumber's crack. Sniffing Sean walked away from the front door shuffling further into the house he shared with his boyfriend Sasha who was kind, funny, loving boyfriend he ever had, entering the kitchen the youtuber saw his curly brown hair boyfriend taking out a tray of cookies and placing them with the other 3 trays of cookies.

"Had fun my gorgeous clover" Sasha said hearing his boyfriend's heavy footsteps coming into the kitchen. Turning around the curly hair male smile disappeared seeing the most devastating scene in front, Sean wiping away tears which more tears replaced them and those blue eyes containing pain and sadness.

"My cuddly sweet leprechaun what's wrong?" Sasha pulled Sean into a hug the youtuber's large pudgy belly pushing into the other male's smaller chubby belly. Every choked sob every whimper leaving the green hair male lips chipped away at Sasha's heart he wanted nothing more to wrap his boyfriend in a comfy fluffy blanket and protect him from the harsh world, several minutes later the broken man stopped crying slowly pulling away from the hug to look at his boyfriend whose blueish grey eyes held nothing but love for him.

"I'm not going to force you to talk but I want you to know Sean I love you with all my heart" Sasha spoke sincerely voice filled with love and adoration.

"I love you too Sasha" Sean replied gently placing kisses all over his boyfriend's acne face loving every inch of his body and especially loving the blush that covers Sasha's cheeks.

"Well what happened is that-"

Flashback

Sean leaned back into the dark blue sofa at Felix's house his cheeks super red from laughing hysterically at a joke that his friend said as Felix sat back down turning off the camera finally done recording a video, the other male simply shook his head watching closely as the larger Irishman tried to calm down but failing his belly rising and falling quickly. Felix looked down at Sean's huge bulging belly that rested on his lap and smirked evilly getting ready to tease his much bigger friend.

"Someone's been eating well haven't they" Felix said slapping the Irishman's rotund stomach watching closely as the youtuber's middle wobbled for a second before stopping. Sean gasped chubby cheeks reddening and looked at his friend in shock tensing up in his seat as Felix placed both hands on his stomach and roamed all over the vase area occasionally lifting the heavy beach ball size stomach and dropping it.

"Damn boi you getting quite the dad bod" Felix teased going back to shaking his friend's stomach plus adding some pokes and flicks.

"St-stop its Felix" Sean said his blush reaching the tips of his ears. The youtuber ignored this and resumed playing with his friend's chubby stomach, lifting the shirt up Felix giggled seeing his friend 's doughy pale hairy stomach covered in few stretchmark's wiggling his finger in Sean's deep belly button the Swedish man heard the youtuber giggle slightly learning one of Sean's weak points.

"Is someone ticklish piggy?" Felix rhetorical asked continuing to wiggle his finger making the Irishman squirm. Sean let out an accidental laugh not liking being teased and tried to stand up but fell back into the sofa as Felix showed no mercy and tickled harder, Sean's round tubby belly continued to wobble furiously from the laughing and the green hair male shuffling in his seat.

"St-st-stop it please" Sean begged and finally Felix stopped but leaned closer to tease his friend one last time.

"Bro, are you hiding food in your cheeks because they are so round and chubby" the Swedish man pinched his friend's cheek which pushed Sean over the edge bringing tears to his eyes.

"Fuck off Felix" Sean pushed his shirt down and ran as fast as he could out of the house the only thing he heard before slamming the door was Marzia slapping behind the man's head.

Flashback over

"That's it, I'm so fucking huge like a wha-" Sasha cut off his boyfriend by placing his finger on the Irishman's plump lips effectively silencing him.

"First we both know Felix can get carried away and second do not compare yourself to a whale Sean William Mcloughlin cause you not that big. Okay you put on quite a bit of weight so what you are chubby nothing wrong with that it makes you cuddlier and you even more adorable now" Sasha leaned forward capturing Sean's lips as they had a small snogging session in the kitchen.

"Now sit down in the living room and I show you how much I love you and your body" Sasha growled out in his boyfriend's ear sending shivers down the green hair male's spine. Nodding Sean quickly walked away and plonked his ass on the couch resting one hand on his semi-large beerbelly and a small smile plastered on his face.

'I'm so lucky to have a loving boyfriend who would do anything to cheer me up' Sean thought deeply. The youtuber snapped out of his thoughts when his boyfriend delicately sat on his lap with a plate of chocolate chip cookies in his hand. Smiling softly Sasha picked up a single cookie pressing it towards the entrance of Sean's lips, opening his mouth Sean munched and chewed moaning slightly enjoying the sweet taste on his tongue.

"Don't worry about anything love, I will always love you no matter what. Just enjoy yourself" Sasha pushed another cookie into his boyfriend gob. Sean ate a normal pace enjoying every single cookie and his boyfriend took care of him praising him and whispering words of encouragement and rubbing his massive beerbelly that was swelled out further inch by inch. The tight shirt slowly rode up revealing small amount of chunky flesh and the jeans started to cut in Sean's plentiful waist until the button popped right off the Irishman's plump blubbering spare-tire pushed the zipper down half way giving him more room.

"No matter what people say Sean you will always be handsome" Sasha and Sean stared lovingly at each other for some time getting lost in their own little world.

"And next time I'll see Felix I'm kicking him where the sun doesn't shine" Both men laughed but Sean knew that Felix was in big trouble because his boyfriend absolutely protective of him